This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Think of a non Pokemon Video game character

#31JarickoPosted 6/19/2013 5:49:00 PM
MetaDeDeDe posted...
That character is now a the champion of Pokemon X and Y.

What will be his/her Pokemon?

Edit:What will be his/her theme

Kirby

Tropius, Snorlax, Wailord, Swalot, Garchomp ( it evolves from gibble and its a shark ) and Exploud.

For theme... Gourmet Race.
#32Rupin_SalesmanPosted 6/19/2013 5:50:17 PM
King Dedede.

Empoleon
Vanilluxe
Bisharp
Swalot
Houndoom
---
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario
#33WiiareVenomPosted 6/19/2013 7:14:21 PM(edited)
Gabriel Belmont

Spoilers Below!!!!!!!

!

Noivern (Looks like Dracula's original Final form)

Marowak (Death?)

Mienshiao (whips? Maybe Tangrowth instead.)

Crobat (duh).

Infernape w/Fire Punch (Chaos Claws)

Beartic (Icy Void Sword?)
---
Democracy is when 2 wolves and a sheep meet to decide who is for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has a gun.
#34RethalwolfPosted 6/19/2013 7:26:17 PM
Commander Shepard.
Theme: (hard)-light based/technology based, telekinesis-based, weapons-based.
Jeez ummm
Ampharos?
Magneton?
Alakazam?
Kingdra/Octillery?
Bisharp?
I dunno what this one should be. They're all just kinda guesses anyway.
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#35JarickoPosted 6/19/2013 7:30:18 PM
WiiareVenom posted...
Gabriel Belmont

Spoilers Below!!!!!!!

!

Noivern (Looks like Dracula's original Final form)

Marowak (Death?)

Mienshiao (whips? Maybe Tangrowth instead.)

Crobat (duh).

Infernape w/Fire Punch (Chaos Claws)

Beartic (Icy Void Sword?)

Why would you pick marowak for death and not dusknoir?
#36Rose_MagePosted 6/19/2013 7:42:41 PM
Aleph has now Litleo's final evo, Flabébé's final evo, Giratina, Lucario, Reuniclus and Drapion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBLmCIe_LqQ
---
R ~ Official Beth of the SMTIV board, Official Caitlin of the PX board, Official Cherche of the FEA board, The_Sol_Blader's loving wife
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l
#37Wiseman288Posted 6/19/2013 7:48:33 PM
Arne83 posted...
Booker DeWitt.

Uhh.... I'm not really sure, to be honest.

Blaziken named Daisy, Gardevior named Elizabeth, Skarmory named SongBird, Sableye named Fink, Elacable named Handyman, Girafarig named Lutece (Unique because it knows Teleport)
---
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson.
PSN: Same as user name
#38MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 7:52:57 PM(edited)
I return to this topic once again and thought of Ryu. Here is what his team will be:

-Blaziken (Has Sky Uppercut which is simailar to Shoryuken)
-Lucario (The Aura Sphere reminds him of his Hadoken)
-Scizor (Technican is one of it's ability and Ryu focuses on technique)
-Zoroark (Has the trickery of his Hado no Kamae from the Alpha Serie in which he does the Hadoken pose but not using his Hadoken to trick opponent into Jump into his Shoryuken)
-Infernape (Based of his unique ability in Marvel vs. Capcom to fight like Ken and Akuma to make up from their absinece. Close Combat beat the opponent in a similar fashion to the Raging Demon that Akuma uses.)
-Charizard (It can move which type coresponds to the four Kanji that are on his belt; Air Slash-Wind, Solarbeam-wood, Fire Blast-Fire, and Stone Edge-Mountian)

Those are his pokemon that he has on his team
---
What do you guys think about the fairy type?
Snorlax: This is delicious. Iris: O_O Charizard: Doe this mean i am in OU now? Pikachu: No es fake.
#39RatedRKO7Posted 6/19/2013 9:44:39 PM
Link from Legend of Zelda. I guess his team will be a team that can take out evil.

Sylveon (Navi)
Tornadus (Hero of Winds)
Celebi (Hero of Time)
Gallade (Swordsman)
Ampharous (Light Arrows)
Sawsbuck (Staff of Seasons)
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#40RatedRKO7Posted 6/19/2013 9:53:13 PM
sonicfanaticjtb posted...
Maya Fey

Psychic/Ghost theme.

Gengar
Sableye
Mismagius
Gardevoir
Metagross
Medicham

Before battle theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUcsXrXKNHg

During battle theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZrQialji38 (I wanted to use a cornered theme from the original trilogy, but I think this theme would best fit a pokémon battle )

After battle theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9M1DxoLGj0

Before battle Dialogue

"Heh... Never expected me to be here, did you? I've been a fan of pokémon almost as long as the Steel Samurai. Maybe even longer! But not even I thought I had it in me to be the best that ever was! I guess when I fangirl over something, I really fangirl over it! Well, Kiddo... This is it. Are you ready?"

After you attack one of her pokémon

"W-Whoa! I didn't expect that!"

When she's down to her last pokémon

"This is it! Time for our patented 'Steel Samurai Maya Smelting' Attack!"

After her last pokémon is beaten

"Steel Samurai Sushi Slice! ... Oops, it's over already, isn't it? Heh... Guess Nick was right about limiting yourself to certain kinds of Pokémon, huh? Um... Sorry for hitting you in the head like that... Guess I got a bit overly excited back there..."

After battle dialogue

"Wow. That was an incredibly fun battle! I'm a bit upset that it's all over... But you know what? You're awesome. Never have I had such an intense battle. You defeating me just goes to show that I've got a lot to learn, Huh? When I became champion... The previous champion told me this. Every generation of trainers are stronger then the last. He was once the best trainer of his generation. Now? Him being dethroned means that he has become the weakest. He said that this was do to him assuming that his adventure was finally over. Once he became champion, he ceased to grow as a trainer. I think I did too..."

"I guess what I'm trying to say, is don't stop traveling and becoming stronger. To get this far, you had to get past the toughest trainers the region has to offer... But there are even stronger trainers out there just waiting to take your spot as champion... But enough philosophical stuff! Today's a day of celebration! Enter your pokémon into the hall of fame so that you and your pokémon can look back at all the great things you guys have accomplished! Go ahead, you guys totally deserve it!"

... And this, kids, is the kind of thing I get to spend all day at work thinking 'bout XD

If this actually happens I will be so happy. The after battle speech was good and goes well with the song.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y