This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So what are Fairy types weaknesses?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. So what are Fairy types weaknesses?

User Info: reaverz

reaverz
3 years ago#11
Aysander posted...
I've always used Flash Cannon on my magnezones...huh.

Actually I think Magnezone is one of the very few Steel-types that isn't crazy if it decides to run Flash Cannon. But now we'll see stuff like Empoleon, Dialga, and perhaps even special Lucario use it. Heck, even the Fairy-fearful Hydreigon might start packing that Flash Cannon to punish Fairy-type switch-ins.
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]

User Info: pokemonfreak97

pokemonfreak97
3 years ago#12
If the whole Steel thing is true, Dialga will become the only Dragon with a good Fairy defense. Unless they give us a Poison/Dragon...
nuskooI posted...
You nooblet mainstreamers and your reverse nostalgia.

User Info: reaverz

reaverz
3 years ago#13
pokemonfreak97 posted...
If the whole Steel thing is true, Dialga will become the only Dragon with a good Fairy defense. Unless they give us a Poison/Dragon...

Actually, it would still take SE damage from Fairy-type moves, since Steel wouldn't resist Fairy, but the SE hit on Fairy with Steel-STAB would help considerably. Defensively, it's actually Lati@s and Reshiram who would be the only Dragon-types to take neutral damage from Fairy.
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]

User Info: andrewx72

andrewx72
3 years ago#14
Has anything been confirmed about resistances or moves that Fairy is SE against (besides Dragon).
Don't eat blue melons.
Black 2 FC: 2022 7568 3773
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. So what are Fairy types weaknesses?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived