This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction if Jigglypuff''s addition of the Fairy type....

#1Defender31415Posted 6/18/2013 3:52:26 PM
....causes it to return to the anime.

I'd be like, "Yes! Return of the MARKER OF HILARITY!" It would add some much needed humor.
---
--- LG Nuzlocke Team: Percy (Blastoise), Sora (Pidgeot), Xena (Primeape), La-Z-Boy (Snorlax), Caitlin (Kadabra)
#2reaverzPosted 6/18/2013 3:54:16 PM
I'd rather this newfound notability is used to secure its place in the next Smash Bros. games...
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#3Defender31415(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2013 3:55:21 PM
huh... maybe. Final Smash: Moonblast?
---
--- LG Nuzlocke Team: Percy (Blastoise), Sora (Pidgeot), Xena (Primeape), La-Z-Boy (Snorlax), Caitlin (Kadabra)
#4wind64aPosted 6/18/2013 3:56:06 PM
reaverz posted...
I'd rather this newfound notability is used to secure its place in the next Smash Bros. games...

I rather doubt that Jigglypuff will be removed, as they seem to avoid removing the original cast.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#5PheonixFFire7Posted 6/18/2013 3:56:11 PM
What ever happened to Jiggs in the anime? I feel like it would be good for it to return. It was cool to have a mischief-maker following them around that wasn't a villain like Team Rocket.

From what I've heard though, a lot of the original characters and references have been appearing in the latest season, so it wouldn't surprise me to see Jiggs return.
#6SlimeStackPosted 6/18/2013 3:58:23 PM
The most intriguing thing to me is Dunsparce right now.

It's mythological status can turn it into a Fairy type, I'd like for it to get an evolution, and there's an upcoming episode where Ash wants to catch one. The last time Ash caught something this late in a series was Aipom, and it followed him to Sinnoh to evolve so it makes me wonder...
---
Awaiting: AC4, LR:FFXIII, FFXIV:ARR, FFXV, BD:FF, Pokemon X, DA:I, Zelda: ALBW
#7gamester_12345Posted 6/18/2013 5:27:56 PM
I thought Jigglypuff followed the gang until the RS episodes, where it eventually stopped with a Whismur due to it having Soundproof?
---
RSN: Plucky9, Total: 2373
KoL: Plucky, currently a Avatar of Jarlsberg
#8Defender31415(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2013 5:57:44 PM
gamester_12345 posted...
I thought Jigglypuff followed the gang until the RS episodes, where it eventually stopped with a Whismur due to it having Soundproof?

I don't remember that. When was that?
---
#9gamester_12345Posted 6/18/2013 6:34:27 PM
Defender31415 posted...
gamester_12345 posted...

I don't remember that. When was that?

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/AG039

I fell out of the anime shortly before/during Orange Islands/Johto came about...only know Jigglypuff leaving from 2nd hand knowledge from somewhere, only really turn on the anime these days if an interesting character of the day, a contest or something else happens.

The films are fair game.
---
RSN: Plucky9, Total: 2373
KoL: Plucky, currently a Avatar of Jarlsberg
#10wind64aPosted 6/18/2013 6:38:00 PM
There was a Jigglypuff in the Kanto Grand Festival, but it was just a momentary appeals round appearance.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142