This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I need clarification...

#11JarickoPosted 6/18/2013 8:28:08 PM
Confirmation whether or not all pokemon will be available for this feature? I kinda expect a select few. 3d models take up a fair amount of space. over 600 something of them would take up even more. Over 600 of them having to be made for different purposes and different animations for each purpose being a lot of man hours, planning ( they are actually trying to make the animations match the pokemon personalities ) and it would be a fairly minor feature.
#12nightblade_hawkPosted 6/18/2013 8:57:01 PM
God I can't wait for the inevitable Video and Picture of some weirdo putting his Sausage on the 3DS screen with Lopunny on it.
#13LexifoxPosted 6/18/2013 9:04:12 PM
nightblade_hawk posted...
God I can't wait for the inevitable Video and Picture of some weirdo putting his Sausage on the 3DS screen with Lopunny on it.

I think the fact that you want to see this is a bit weirder than the people getting off to the Pokemon.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#14MagikarpRulesPosted 6/18/2013 9:05:28 PM
Lexifox posted...

I think the fact that you want to see this is a bit weirder than the people getting off to the Pokemon.

Not only that, if they had'n think of doing that before, now he gave them ideas.
#15fedartzPosted 6/18/2013 9:13:56 PM
MagikarpRules posted...
Lexifox posted...

Not only that, if they had'n think of doing that before, now he gave them ideas.

Euww...why would they do that, we suppose to eat that sausage...
---
Pararin ririkaru parapora majikaru!
#16nightblade_hawkPosted 6/18/2013 9:29:25 PM
MagikarpRules posted...
Lexifox posted...

They don't need Ideas... People come up with this themselves.

I'm just announcing the inevitable. At least it will be a good laugh.