This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should it become a fairy type day 2? Jynx

#1Ubergeneral3Posted 6/18/2013 6:54:47 PM
Should Jynx become a fairy type? - Results (62 votes)
Yes
29.03% (18 votes)
No
70.97% (44 votes)
This poll is now closed.
past results
Day 1. Altaria. 58% No 42% yes

Day 2.
Jynx. Often forgoten and hard to catch, Jynx seems to be paired up with Magmar and Electabuzz. However when both Magmar and Buzz got an evolution, Jynx got left out.

the concept behind Jynx was always shady, and someone hard to wrap your mind around. It had to have it's color changed to avoid being racist.

I would perfer to just change jynx all together and give her a new design, So with the fairy type comming along perhaps she is getting a new duel type.

Jynx was baised off ice spirits that sorta played a role a lot like sirens. Nothing about her design seems to imply that Jynx really has psychic powers, making me think she's more mysitical than powerful

If she was part Fairy should would be an Ice/Fairy type.

How do you feel? Should it happen or should she stay the same?
---
If there is a 3rd version form pokemon black and white I will close my account.
#2agent9149Posted 6/18/2013 7:03:14 PM
No. Just because something looks "feminine" or is "cute and cuddly" doesn't mean it has to be retconned to fairy.
#3morpheus1138Posted 6/18/2013 7:24:36 PM
Nothing that is already dual typed should be retconned
---
--------------------------------------------------------------------
And what is good, Phaedrus, and what is not good - need we anyone to tell us these things?
#4ZTIger5Posted 6/18/2013 7:30:51 PM
It works just fine as a Psychic-type. It is based on a Japanese folk-creature that could probably be classified as a fairy, but it doesn't necessarily have to be.
---
Playing) Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guild Wars 2
Waiting) Pokemon XY
#5Ubergeneral3(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2013 8:26:47 PM
my idea is that as many fairy pokemon as possible. There should be as many faires in gens 1-5 as there are dark types.

The point is to give us many faires to choose from, and not have it be a rare type.
---
If there is a 3rd version form pokemon black and white I will close my account.