This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm afraid one of Mewtwo's form will be fairy type

#11paiprPosted 6/18/2013 8:46:35 PM
MagikarpRules posted...
So far, we only have one form confirmed. And even if we do end having two forms, what makes you think it will be part Fairy?

cause half what nintendo/gamefreak does with pokemon is do things to advertise pokemon, hence the show/movies missing so much opportunity to have great story, and instead give us ash failing at his goal region after region with the most saleable pokemon in his team barely evolved if at all, then in the movies meeting all these pokemon that aren't available till the movie comes out trying to get people to go and buy the game now that this awesome new thing is out.

so yeah i could see nintendo telling gamefreak that they need a new form of a classic legendary pokemon for the "new evolution" of pokemon, and since they want to sell fairy type, what better way than to slap it on mewtwo's new form, since mewtwo is regularly thought of as the original pokemon bad a**, who know can slay dragons (which does leave me wondering why they didnt go with a dragon legendary for him to vs. course that said he is vs. the last event which yet again, saleable)
---
am i the only person that wishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from your topics?
#12RoleOfGSHCPosted 6/18/2013 8:46:55 PM
Why is there no option for "I don't care"?
---
Empress of the Jovian Empire
Mechanical Advisor for Golden Sun: Adept's Refuge
#13CamperFTWPosted 6/18/2013 8:48:38 PM
There is an option for it. It's don't post if you don't care. On topic, I wouldn't mind if Mewtwo had a fairty type in its new form.
---
Hi, I'm CamperFTW, I'm here to save your great topics from pointless raging kids.
~The Official Shiny Glaceon In The Pokemon BW2 Board~
#14MagikarpRulesPosted 6/18/2013 8:57:43 PM
paipr posted...
MagikarpRules posted...
So far, we only have one form confirmed. And even if we do end having two forms, what makes you think it will be part Fairy?

cause half what nintendo/gamefreak does with pokemon is do things to advertise pokemon, hence the show/movies missing so much opportunity to have great story, and instead give us ash failing at his goal region after region with the most saleable pokemon in his team barely evolved if at all, then in the movies meeting all these pokemon that aren't available till the movie comes out trying to get people to go and buy the game now that this awesome new thing is out.

so yeah i could see nintendo telling gamefreak that they need a new form of a classic legendary pokemon for the "new evolution" of pokemon, and since they want to sell fairy type, what better way than to slap it on mewtwo's new form, since mewtwo is regularly thought of as the original pokemon bad a**, who know can slay dragons (which does leave me wondering why they didnt go with a dragon legendary for him to vs. course that said he is vs. the last event which yet again, saleable)

That's all fine and dandy, but in the end it's just speculation. And to me, it seems to be one more of the Pokemon people are suggesting to get the new type. If the fanbase had its way, like half the Pokedex would turn into Fairy type (OK, not that much, but you get the idea).
#15EmpirorPosted 6/18/2013 8:59:46 PM
Missingno_Mastr posted...
I for one welcome our new Fairy-type overlords.

---
Pokemon Black fc-5243 1202 3802 Megaman Rj fc:2493 5945 5724 Yugioh 2010 4383 3896 9610
http://stevenjobs101.wordpress.com/<---visit my blog :u!
#16phoenixflame95Posted 6/18/2013 9:05:46 PM
FuneralCake posted...
I don't even like Mewtwo, so I don't care what types its alternate forme(s) will be.

This. I find Mewtwo the most hideous and unsettling of all the legendaries. I wish the others would receive more boosts instead.