This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Post a move and rate the above poster's move redux

#11OsrangerPosted 6/19/2013 7:26:59 AM
iKhanic posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
fedartz posted...
Eat You
Type: Normal
PP: 5
Effect: A one hit KO move that also steal all opponent HP, The user need to recharge for one turn however.

5/10. A bit OP. I can easily imagine Battle Tower/Subway/Whatever-is-in-Gen-VI spamming this.

Focus Beam.
Type: Fighting
Special.
PP: 15
Accuracy: 100

A Fighting type variant of Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, and the like.
It would look like a thinner Focus Blast but in a beam instead of a sphere.

5/10, while I think another equivalent of flamethrower is a good idea, I don't think it should go to Fighting type.

One thing I don't like about the Physical/Special Split is that it made one of many pokemon's attacking stats completely useless. The only way this is remedied is with types like Rock and Fighting which have very few, poorly distributed, or inaccurate special moves (or physical moves in the case of Fire). I think it's a better idea to keep it that way, no matter how annoying it can be.

I've posted this move before, but no ones really given me feeback

Ether Lance
Type: Fairy/Physical
PP: 10
Power: 180
Effect: If the target isn't KO'd by this attack, the user faints
Description: The user transfers all of it's energy to it's weapon, and reabsorbs the energy of fallen foes.

That seems fairly overpowered, since if your attack is boosted, or the opponent's defense is weakened, if they don't outright resist the attack, you can pretty much count on it KOing.

As for a move,

Spire

I haven't played for awhile so I couldn't say what the power would be probably in the 40-60 range, but its a ground move that ignores flying type immunity.
---
There will come soft rains, the winds of time will blow, the sun will set, and as we lie in our earthen beds, the world will move on.
#12iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 7:40:48 AM
Osranger posted...
iKhanic posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
fedartz posted...
Eat You
Type: Normal
PP: 5
Effect: A one hit KO move that also steal all opponent HP, The user need to recharge for one turn however.

5/10. A bit OP. I can easily imagine Battle Tower/Subway/Whatever-is-in-Gen-VI spamming this.

Focus Beam.
Type: Fighting
Special.
PP: 15
Accuracy: 100

A Fighting type variant of Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, and the like.
It would look like a thinner Focus Blast but in a beam instead of a sphere.

5/10, while I think another equivalent of flamethrower is a good idea, I don't think it should go to Fighting type.

One thing I don't like about the Physical/Special Split is that it made one of many pokemon's attacking stats completely useless. The only way this is remedied is with types like Rock and Fighting which have very few, poorly distributed, or inaccurate special moves (or physical moves in the case of Fire). I think it's a better idea to keep it that way, no matter how annoying it can be.

I've posted this move before, but no ones really given me feeback

Ether Lance
Description: The user transfers all of it's energy to it's weapon, and reabsorbs the energy of fallen foes.

That seems fairly overpowered, since if your attack is boosted, or the opponent's defense is weakened, if they don't outright resist the attack, you can pretty much count on it KOing

I think it's fairly risky. If the opponent predicts it, it can be easily countered by Protect. Or if you bring out something with multiscale or a physical wall that resists, you could also get screwed.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board
#13Missingno_MastrPosted 6/19/2013 7:51:45 AM
iKhanic posted...
Ether Lance

I like it. Kind of an extreme version of Hi Jump Kick, you know? It would certainly shake things up, for sure.

Now for my move:

Name: Barbecue
Type: Fire
Classification: Other
Base power: N/A
Accuracy: 85
PP: 30
Effect: Inflicts the Barbecued status on the opponent (abbreviated BBQ). Barbecued status is functionally identical to Burned status, right down to what cures it (Rawst Berry, Burn Heal, etc.), except if a Barbecued Pokémon is hit by a biting move (Super Fang, Bite, Poison Fang, Thunder Fang, Bug Bite, etc.) or Lick, the attacker restores HP equal to 1/2 of the attack's damage.
Description: Using a special flame, the user Barbecues the opponent. A Barbecued Pokémon restores HP to those who taste it.
---
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9247960/1/404-Error
http://imageshack.us/a/img202/4572/missingnogif.gif