This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Toughest Third Gym Leader

#31JarickoPosted 6/19/2013 6:11:46 PM
I was looking for this one. Whitney is gonna dominate this poll.
#32TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 6/19/2013 6:58:50 PM
Faust_8 posted...

Just today as I'm replaying White I caught Zekrom after one SE Ground attack and a single Quick Ball. Would it really be valid to say "I don't know why people had to throw a ton of Ultra Balls at him"? Your experience isn't always the norm--before now I had NEVER caught a Legendary this easy, they would break out of 20 Ultra Balls while having 1% health and Paralyzed if I was lucky.

Zekky & Reshi in black/white 1 were purposely easy because you are forced to catch them to progress the story.
---
It's a pleasure when you treasure all that's new & true & gay!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 We are one having fun walking in the glow of love..
#33Hanon623Posted 6/19/2013 7:00:39 PM
On another note dusk balls are twice as effective as ultra balls as well as cheaper, gotta have appropriate stock if you're going to catch em all mate.
#34JarickoPosted 6/19/2013 7:07:33 PM
Hanon623 posted...
On another note dusk balls are twice as effective as ultra balls as well as cheaper, gotta have appropriate stock if you're going to catch em all mate.

not really

Pokeball 1x
Great ball 1.5x
Ultra ball 2x
Dusk ball in the dark 3x
#35hotrodneptune32Posted 6/19/2013 7:13:59 PM
Whitney hands down. Her Clefairy is a joke, but dat Miltank. It's got a much higher BST than your 'mons, extreme flinchhax, and Attract, which is wholly cheap. It is very evil.

Honestly I can't say who is second most difficult 3rd Gym Leader, simply because the only Pokemon games I've played in a very long while is Black 1 and White 2.
---
(Un)Official Sephiroth of KHIII board
#36JarickoPosted 6/19/2013 7:18:03 PM
hotrodneptune32 posted...
Whitney hands down. Her Clefairy is a joke, but dat Miltank. It's got a much higher BST than your 'mons, extreme flinchhax, and Attract, which is wholly cheap. It is very evil.

Honestly I can't say who is second most difficult 3rd Gym Leader, simply because the only Pokemon games I've played in a very long while is Black 1 and White 2.

You can actually destroy miltank easily if you take advantage of clefairy and boost your pokemons stats up. However this is not saying much. I beat Cynthia on a pearl file with a level 50 gyarados doing just that.
#37EternalNetherPosted 6/19/2013 7:47:59 PM
Whitney was the first gym leader of any Pokemon game to every give me so much trouble so early on. To hell with her and her stupid Miltank.
#38JarickoPosted 6/19/2013 8:01:09 PM
EternalNether posted...
Whitney was the first gym leader of any Pokemon game to every give me so much trouble so early on. To hell with her and her stupid Miltank.

http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt324/Tseric/tumblr_lzz6z0elN21r6g6fjo1_1280.jpg
Had to link this.
#39leadinteaPosted 6/19/2013 8:17:17 PM
Fantina for me. She kicked my ass so many times the first time I played Platinum,.
---
http://enneagames.livejournal.com/559.html
#40LeoAlephPosted 6/20/2013 10:46:42 PM
Was there ever any doubt? It's freakin' Whitney and her demon Miltank.