This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Returning to the Kalos Pokedex: Day 13 Group B *TIEBREAKER NEEDED*

#1NintendoFan2000Posted 6/19/2013 12:29:51 PM(edited)
Which old Pokemon do you want to see native to Kalos? - Results (31 votes)
Ekans and Arbok
3.23% (1 votes)
Bellsprout, Weepinbell and Victreebel
6.45% (2 votes)
Hoppip, Skiploom and Jumpluff
6.45% (2 votes)
Paras and Parasect
6.45% (2 votes)
Poliwag, Poliwhirl, Poliwrath and Politoed
22.58% (7 votes)
Slowpoke, Slowbro and Slowking
12.9% (4 votes)
Drowzee and Hypno
0% (0 votes)
Pineco and Forretress
3.23% (1 votes)
NidoranF, Nidorina, Nidoqueen, NidoranM, Nidorino and Nidoking
35.48% (11 votes)
Exeggcute and Exeggutor
3.23% (1 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Guess what? This time, only choose ONE to survive:
-Voltorb and Electrode
-Slugma and Magcargo

The new Pokemon are good, but what if people want to use some of the returners? This series of polls will see ten non-starter, non-legendary evolutionary lines battle it out each day to see which families GameFAQs most want to see before the postgame.

Group B of Day 13 polishes up some more Pokemon who've been missing from a regional Dex since Johto. The Nidos are bunched as one family because Nidoking can produce eggs of either gender.

Also, important news: Day 14 will be the last day of Round 1. To fill some gaps, there will be some surprise entries because there are only seventeen families left.

Me? I'm going for Slowpoke, Slowbro and Slowking.

After Day 12:

Group A was a victorious day for the weeds, with Oddish, Gloom, Vileplume and Bellossom taking first place, with Carvanha and Sharpedo torpedoing into second. Doduo and Dodrio take third place, one for each head. Slow and steady doesn't quite win the race for Torkoal, but it keeps him alive in fourth place. Meanwhile, we're starting to see a lot of ties lately...it's Electrode vs. Magcargo.

Volbeat and Illumise fall by the wayside along with Spinda, and Minun utterly fails to avenge the death of Plusle the day before.

Phanpy and Donphan roll away with the Group B victory, ten votes away from Anorith and Armaldo in second. Chinchou and Lanturn shine a light on third place, while Natu and Xatu still have a future in the competition in fourth. Wynaut and Wobbuffet took heavy damage, but countered the opposition to finish fifth.

Kecleon was unable to elude elimination, and it's a new low for Clamperl, Huntail and Gorebyss. Cacnea and Cacturne are deserted for now, and Relicanth, Lileep and Cradily are also ancient history.

In the first tiebreaker, an exciting clash of phantom vs. pachyderm ends up with Duskull, Dusclops and Dusknoir surviving, with five votes to Rhyhorn, Rhydon and Rhyperior's four.

Unfortunately, in the other tiebreaker, Electrike and Manectric are safe with five votes, but there was a further tie for the other spot between Whismur, Loudred and Exploud and Sableye. To avoid having a tiebreaker roll on for another day, I'll cast the deciding vote: Sableye is safe.
---
I'd put a quip here, but I'm not hilarious enough.
#2NintendoFan2000(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 3:51:39 PM
Bump, let's get these noticed.
---
I'd put a quip here, but I'm not hilarious enough.