This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Toughest Fourth Gym Leader

#21leadinteaPosted 6/19/2013 8:36:38 PM
B/W Elesa, definitely. Morty was piss easy for me. Bring along a Meowth or Raticate (at least in HGSS) and you've got the battle in the bag.
---
http://enneagames.livejournal.com/559.html
#22Chaos_MissilePosted 6/20/2013 3:11:40 AM
tiomasta posted...
The foe's Gengar used Shadow Ball

It does not affect Pigeot/Noctowl/Fearow/any Normal type ever

Why is Morty "hard" again?
---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
#23petemidnight13Posted 6/20/2013 5:45:27 AM
Erika. Only time i fought her was the original Red.
I hated wrap. It was evil!

Morty was easy. Dunno why, but he was. Flannery and Maylene were easy. I used Turtwig in Diamond, so Wake was too. I took out Elesa easy both times. Second one was easy. Espeon was just unfair for her, and the rest if my team was also awesome.

So, yeah. I hated Erika.
---
Most badass noob ever. No exceptions.
Except the noob part.
#24Moocow123450Posted 6/20/2013 6:10:03 AM
Morty's Gengar was a pain if you didn't do a cheap tactic of using a flying/normal type and spamming status moves until sucker punch ran out of PP. (and those are in the remakes. In the originals, dream eater can still damage you)
---
3DS friend Code: 0516-7267-8112 PM me if added
I choose you! Miltank!
#25trewerdPosted 6/20/2013 6:29:52 AM
Elesa from BW1. To be fair, my team at the time didn't have the type coverage to deal with her.
---
I like English dubs.
Waiting for Tales of Xillia, Project X Zone, PhoeniX Wright 5, and Pokemon X
#26fissionprimerPosted 6/20/2013 7:25:31 AM(edited)
I can't believe people choose morty, he was so damn easy there wasn't even that many ghost moves those days lol, but i guess most of those choices weren't that hard either.

I had a tough time with Maylene don't remember why, and Elesa was just annoying with her volt change and Zebrika's flame charge.
---
obvious sticky (;