This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Toughest Fourth Gym Leader

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Toughest Fourth Gym Leader
2 years ago#21
B/W Elesa, definitely. Morty was piss easy for me. Bring along a Meowth or Raticate (at least in HGSS) and you've got the battle in the bag.
---
http://enneagames.livejournal.com/559.html
2 years ago#22
tiomasta posted...
The foe's Gengar used Shadow Ball

It does not affect Pigeot/Noctowl/Fearow/any Normal type ever

Why is Morty "hard" again?
---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
2 years ago#23
Erika. Only time i fought her was the original Red.
I hated wrap. It was evil!

Morty was easy. Dunno why, but he was. Flannery and Maylene were easy. I used Turtwig in Diamond, so Wake was too. I took out Elesa easy both times. Second one was easy. Espeon was just unfair for her, and the rest if my team was also awesome.

So, yeah. I hated Erika.
---
Most badass noob ever. No exceptions.
Except the noob part.
2 years ago#24
Morty's Gengar was a pain if you didn't do a cheap tactic of using a flying/normal type and spamming status moves until sucker punch ran out of PP. (and those are in the remakes. In the originals, dream eater can still damage you)
---
3DS friend Code: 0516-7267-8112 PM me if added
I choose you! Miltank!
2 years ago#25
Elesa from BW1. To be fair, my team at the time didn't have the type coverage to deal with her.
---
I like English dubs.
Waiting for Tales of Xillia, Project X Zone, PhoeniX Wright 5, and Pokemon X
2 years ago#26
I can't believe people choose morty, he was so damn easy there wasn't even that many ghost moves those days lol, but i guess most of those choices weren't that hard either.

I had a tough time with Maylene don't remember why, and Elesa was just annoying with her volt change and Zebrika's flame charge.
---
obvious sticky (;
(edited by fissionprimer)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Toughest Fourth Gym Leader

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived