This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm not the only one who keeps forgetting that these games are in '3D' 3D right?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I'm not the only one who keeps forgetting that these games are in '3D' 3D right?

User Info: pikachu6598

pikachu6598
3 years ago#1
I'm so focused all this new stuff like types and other news that It didn't hit me until about a week ago that these games are in pop-out 3D, for a lack of a better term, and not just using three-dimensional models. I own a 3DS, I have quite a few games and I play it frequently, which makes this even sadder. Did I just make you realize this?
There's a 95% chance this topic is unfunny. Deal with it.
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/1/18/Emerald_Pike_Queen_Lucy.png Her beauty is a poison.

User Info: Tatakai-No-Kami

Tatakai-No-Kami
3 years ago#2
people dont use the 3D effect on the 3DS much. maybe on a new game they put it on for a few minutes for the ooh and ahh factor, but after that its turned off forever
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards

User Info: Enferolunos

Enferolunos
3 years ago#3
Nobody cares about 3D. Nintendo picked the wrong selling point.
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you

User Info: NessEggman

NessEggman
3 years ago#4
I kinda forget about it, too, just because I'm so focused on all the OTHER information about the game, which is a lot more exciting. I mean, I haven't really seen many amazing uses of the 3DS's 3D capabilities so far. A couple, but not too many.

And the term you're looking for is 'stereoscopic' :)
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."

User Info: FuneralCake

FuneralCake
3 years ago#5
Yeah, the 3D really isn't all that impressive. I barely use it at all.
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
http://i.imgur.com/a95OQPq.gif

User Info: KaitoKaze

KaitoKaze
3 years ago#6
Wait... THIS IS IN 3D!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!
Currently Playing: Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, Agarest: Generations of War Zero, Mugen Souls
Eagerly Awaiting: Tales of Xillia, Pokemon X/Y

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
3 years ago#7
I leave the 3D effects on for 3DS games nearly all the time, except in certain light conditions that make it hard to see. Usually at its max setting. I actually like it.
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere

User Info: mehmetski

mehmetski
3 years ago#8
ill be really confused when i play it in 3D first XD its such a huge step
Xerneas, the gay-pride Pokemon

User Info: Magmasta

Magmasta
3 years ago#9
You have to hold it so perfectly to be able to play in 3D. I like to tilt my screen lots and hold it downward on occasion etc.
Bowser is a Tarasque and Magmar is a legend

User Info: jneal57

jneal57
3 years ago#10
3d don't work for me.
:3 kitty kitty
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I'm not the only one who keeps forgetting that these games are in '3D' 3D right?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived