This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm not the only one who keeps forgetting that these games are in '3D' 3D right?

#1pikachu6598Posted 6/19/2013 12:54:37 PM
I'm so focused all this new stuff like types and other news that It didn't hit me until about a week ago that these games are in pop-out 3D, for a lack of a better term, and not just using three-dimensional models. I own a 3DS, I have quite a few games and I play it frequently, which makes this even sadder. Did I just make you realize this?
---
There's a 95% chance this topic is unfunny. Deal with it.
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/1/18/Emerald_Pike_Queen_Lucy.png Her beauty is a poison.
#2Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 6/19/2013 12:56:06 PM
people dont use the 3D effect on the 3DS much. maybe on a new game they put it on for a few minutes for the ooh and ahh factor, but after that its turned off forever
---
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards
#3EnferolunosPosted 6/19/2013 12:57:02 PM
Nobody cares about 3D. Nintendo picked the wrong selling point.
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#4NessEggmanPosted 6/19/2013 12:57:16 PM
I kinda forget about it, too, just because I'm so focused on all the OTHER information about the game, which is a lot more exciting. I mean, I haven't really seen many amazing uses of the 3DS's 3D capabilities so far. A couple, but not too many.

And the term you're looking for is 'stereoscopic' :)
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
#5FuneralCakePosted 6/19/2013 1:00:23 PM
Yeah, the 3D really isn't all that impressive. I barely use it at all.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
http://i.imgur.com/a95OQPq.gif
#6KaitoKazePosted 6/19/2013 1:01:43 PM
Wait... THIS IS IN 3D!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!
---
Currently Playing: Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, Agarest: Generations of War Zero, Mugen Souls
Eagerly Awaiting: Tales of Xillia, Pokemon X/Y
#7jayman7Posted 6/19/2013 1:02:06 PM
I leave the 3D effects on for 3DS games nearly all the time, except in certain light conditions that make it hard to see. Usually at its max setting. I actually like it.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#8mehmetskiPosted 6/19/2013 1:02:17 PM
ill be really confused when i play it in 3D first XD its such a huge step
---
Xerneas, the gay-pride Pokemon
#9MagmastaPosted 6/19/2013 1:03:10 PM
You have to hold it so perfectly to be able to play in 3D. I like to tilt my screen lots and hold it downward on occasion etc.
---
Bowser is a Tarasque and Magmar is a legend
#10jneal57Posted 6/19/2013 1:08:22 PM
3d don't work for me.
---
:3 kitty kitty