This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Revive a spinoff!

#1MyZombieFianceePosted 6/19/2013 3:24:07 PM
Which Pokemon spinoff do you think should make a comeback? - Results (113 votes)
Pokemon Stadium
30.97% (35 votes)
Pokemon Snap
28.32% (32 votes)
Pokemon TCG
14.16% (16 votes)
Pokemon Pinball
4.42% (5 votes)
Hey You! Pikachu!
1.77% (2 votes)
Pokemon Ranger
11.5% (13 votes)
Pokemon Puzzle League/Trozei/etc.
0.88% (1 votes)
Other (Specify in comments)
7.96% (9 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Just finished up the main storyline in Gates To Infinity a few hours ago, and it kinda made me think of what other Pokemon games would work on 3DS besides the main games, sooo...discuss :D

I honestly want an up to date Pokemon Stadium. Hard to believe that it's been 12 years since the last one (I refuse to count Battle Revolution as a part of that series), and a new version would be awesome on 3DS.
---
Pokemon X: I took Serena's hands in mine, looked her in the eyes, and said "I choose you." <3
#2JarickoPosted 6/19/2013 3:29:56 PM
Pokemon XD
#3MaetchPosted 6/19/2013 3:31:16 PM(edited)
Trozei, only with stronger emphasis on the super-spy theme and less on the puzzle itself.

And thank you for not putting Colosseum/XD on the list. That spin-off storyline is completed and does not need to be continued.
#4Arne83Posted 6/19/2013 3:30:36 PM
Snap!
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals..." - Agent K.
#5MyZombieFiancee(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 3:31:29 PM
Jaricko posted...
Pokemon XD

Completely forgot about that one o: If that qualifies as a Stadium type game, my mistake :P Never played it
---
Pokemon X: I took Serena's hands in mine, looked her in the eyes, and said "I choose you." <3
#6WarLegalomonPosted 6/19/2013 3:38:30 PM
Snap and TCG are my top choices.

I really enjoyed Colosseum and XD Gale of Darkness so would like to see another game like that :-) I chose Snap in the poll.
---
"It's smaller on the outside." -- Doctor Who Christmas Special 2012
#7MyZombieFiancee(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 3:42:17 PM
WarLegalomon posted...
Snap and TCG are my top choices.

Snap was really fun back in the day. I loved that feature where you could print out your pictures as stickers at Blockbuster <3

I dunno what a new one would be better on, though :/ 3DS or Wii U?
---
#8nro87Posted 6/19/2013 3:44:54 PM(edited)
MyZombieFiancee posted...
Jaricko posted...
Pokemon XD

Completely forgot about that one o: If that qualifies as a Stadium type game, my mistake :P Never played it

Colosseum and XD are NOT Stadium-like games. They are more similar to the handhelds than any other spin-off. Actually, the mechanics are exactly the same with the addition of Shadow moves and catching Pokémon from trainers.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#9NewbieN00bPosted 6/19/2013 3:58:57 PM
Yeah, I'd actually like Colo or XD. It was kinda nice to have a slightly more gritty pokemon game that played like the main series.
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#10KaitoKazePosted 6/19/2013 4:01:21 PM
Maetch posted...
Trozei, only with stronger emphasis on the super-spy theme and less on the puzzle itself.

And thank you for not putting Colosseum/XD on the list. That spin-off storyline is completed and does not need to be continued.

...Except it's not completed. At the end of XD, that blue guy walks off saying he'll never give up on Cipher's goals.
---
Currently Playing: Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, Agarest: Generations of War Zero, Mugen Souls
Eagerly Awaiting: Tales of Xillia, Pokemon X/Y