This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is one thing you want the most

#11wahaha199(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 4:49:42 PM
FuneralCake posted...
wahaha199 posted...
Wynaut?

Why do you think? It's not rock science. Geez.

lanelazerbeam posted...
Message Detail > Ignore this user.

That's all you have to do, then your problem will be solved.

It doesn't really bother me like that, but still. I don't even use the ignore list, even for people I hate.

:3... >:D
---
TIGERJACKS0N- is the white knight wannabe of FuneralCake
#12XazealPosted 6/19/2013 4:52:54 PM(edited)
An amazing Battle Frontier.

ETA: Also what FuneralCake said about bringing back those things from previous gens that were inexplicably removed in the following games.
#13KattrandPosted 6/19/2013 4:57:00 PM
I want to be able to create my own gym and add traps and the like and pawn npcs who come to battle me! Limit my gym to 4 pokes at most!
---
Oh, all right, Uncle Ulty REALLY wants you to paint his portrait!
#14EpsteinBarrPosted 6/19/2013 5:15:50 PM
What I really want is my own resort, like the one in Platinum.
#15gamester_12345Posted 6/19/2013 8:23:50 PM
I never truly felt that things like a Battle Frontier "completed" a version, mostly because it was just plain aweful because of the luck it required, really, do they expect people to grind the same place tons of times just for a Starf Berry or a TM of sorts?

I want them to change the game's dynamic to remove most of the hurdles that the Meta-Game entails in whatever way possible....

Stuff such as...

Giving value to natures, maybe stuff such as
A Move or item that forces a pokemon to "ignore" its owner's commands...like that one Emerald Battle Frontier location that influences moves by nature.
Neutral Natures can change to other Neutral Natures, though each Neutral Nature has dominion over a number of boost/reduction natures. (basically something similar to the old Dragon Quest Monster games)
Natures influencing compatibility within teams, or double/triple battles?

Reinstate the Berry Pots, remove that whole tedious thing about planting berries in the wild, maybe Hybrid berries that does stuff such as a Miniature Fixed-Moody, or hybrid berries...
Make Speed/Power less significant within a Pokemon's tier, reduce emphasis on entry hazards and status effects.
Some sort of new side effect from breeding, maybe slight type variations, like Rock-Steel or Ice-Water, just to spread type diversity around.
IVs/EVs made visible, influenced much easier.

If i want anything///maybe the berry pots, Nintendo really should avoid using Play Coins though, they just plain suck, especially outside of Japan since you're not going to bump into people....or passerby bonuses.
---
RSN: Plucky9, Total: 2373
KoL: Plucky, currently a Avatar of Jarlsberg
#16sonictrainerPosted 6/19/2013 9:48:34 PM
Pumpkin Based Pokemon.

That's all I ask for.
---
The fastest Pokemon trainer alive!
#17TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 6/19/2013 9:51:11 PM
Skyla!
---
It's a pleasure when you treasure all that's new & true & gay!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 We are one having fun walking in the glow of love..
#18edwardsharpePosted 6/19/2013 9:54:19 PM
Secret Bases and following Pokemon, please and thanks.
---
Once more into the fray. Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
Live and die on this day. Live and die on this day
#19harle1012000Posted 6/19/2013 10:18:08 PM
buffed poison type
---
If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, be sure to check the enclosed instruction book
#20WarLegalomonPosted 6/19/2013 10:29:20 PM
I miss my slot machines .... I spent hours on them back in good ol' red / blue days. Also Yellow Gold Silver Crystal ... haha Think they were removed for the 4th Generation if I remember correctly (but the japanese games still had 'em ... the popped some other thing in the American version.)

Secret Bases
I really liked those! Having a pad of your own to decorate :) That was fun!

I also enjoyed the following pokemon!
---
"It's smaller on the outside." -- Doctor Who Christmas Special 2012