This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is one thing you want the most

#21jEr3mYPosted 6/19/2013 10:47:16 PM
An electric/fighting werewolf, that's quick on his feet and good attack stat...... and has an awesome scar or so on his face....... I'd be pretty happy if this came true...
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 18 - updated 8 June 2013
#22ZTIger5Posted 6/19/2013 10:57:34 PM
The biggest thing I'd like to see is an overhaul to the HM system so you're not required to waste an attack slot on obsolete HM moves like Cut and Flash (which presumably will be more-or-less optional like in Gen 5). Instead, what I want to see it as is an inherent talent sort of thing; for example you can surf with Lapras as soon as you catch it without the attack Surf it its roster because it inherently has that skill. If not that, 2 or 3 move slots separate from the usual attacks for assigning HMs. Anything so long as I can keep a full, strong and balanced team without having to use the weaker HM moves in their attack list when going through side areas they're needed for.
---
Playing) Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guild Wars 2
Waiting) Pokemon XY