This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon fans severely overrate the power of Pokemon.

#11fedartzPosted 6/19/2013 6:45:33 PM
So basically Tyranitar is moar powerful than Arceus and the creation trio
---
Pararin ririkaru parapora majikaru!
#12Half-GhostPosted 6/19/2013 6:48:09 PM
I'm a big Digimon fan, but I do believe that a few Pokemon are capable of destroying the world, especially Arceus. Arceus was ridiculously overpowered in its movie and it looked perfectly capable of eradicating everything.
#13WiiareVenomPosted 6/19/2013 6:54:14 PM
Half-Ghost posted...
I'm a big Digimon fan, but I do believe that a few Pokemon are capable of destroying the world, especially Arceus. Arceus was ridiculously overpowered in its movie and it looked perfectly capable of eradicating everything.

This. The Original Dragon likely could as well, as its fragments were stated to be able to if they warred against each other.
---
Democracy is when 2 wolves and a sheep meet to decide who is for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has a gun.
#14CakeOfLiesPosted 6/19/2013 6:56:17 PM
Okay... Giratina is Antimatter.
Let me rephrase that...
He IS Antimatter.
Antimatter destroys things quite effectively just by being there.

Dialga can completely control time. Literally. He can erase things from time or make something age ludicrously fast (or backwards). Or maybe change a little detail in history to put the world through Apocalypse.

Palkia has a move that's LITERALLY called Spacial Rend. He can rip things apart using FREAKING SPACE! He can eradicate the world. Space is kinda much bigger than our little planet.

To top it all off, Arceus can create all three. Easily. I highly doubt Arceus can create something with abilities that he doesn't have himself.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
#15MetleonPosted 6/19/2013 6:58:07 PM
@Any and all Pokedex things:
http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv74/DDRMaster_photos/PokedexComic_zpsf53740df.jpg

This is what happens when you get unpaid interns to do your research.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#16JarickoPosted 6/19/2013 6:58:30 PM
NaughtyGhost posted...
A single Gyarados can go on a rampage and destroy an entire city.

This almost happened in the show.
#17BrightStar7Posted 6/19/2013 7:14:09 PM
Um. Cyrus was going to destroy the entire UNIVERSE with Dialga & Palkia alone before you stopped the process....
---
BANZAI Xerneas-sama!!! >_<
#18JarickoPosted 6/19/2013 7:22:40 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
Let me rephrase that...
He IS Antimatter.

Dialga can completely control time. Literally. He can erase things from time or make something age ludicrously fast (or backwards). Or maybe change a little detail in history to put the world through Apocalypse.

Palkia has a move that's LITERALLY called Spacial Rend. He can rip things apart using FREAKING SPACE! He can eradicate the world. Space is kinda much bigger than our little planet.

To top it all off, Arceus can create all three. Easily. I highly doubt Arceus can create something with abilities that he doesn't have himself.

I always wonder why they are typed as such for the reasons you stated. What does palkia have to do with water? what does dialga have to do with steel? ( i could let the steel one pass though kinda ) And Giratina is a ghost.. that may have been explained though, i did not play platinum.

As for arceus. I question if hes even at full power when caught. He can change his type by carrying a plate. One would think when he created the universe he had all the types and the plates are remanent pieces of a more perfect form. Or perhaps creating the other 3 weakened him.
#19MetaFalconPunchPosted 6/19/2013 7:30:18 PM
Jaricko posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Let me rephrase that...
He IS Antimatter.

I always wonder why they are typed as such for the reasons you stated. What does palkia have to do with water? what does dialga have to do with steel? ( i could let the steel one pass though kinda ) And Giratina is a ghost.. that may have been explained though, i did not play platinum.

As for arceus. I question if hes even at full power when caught. He can change his type by carrying a plate. One would think when he created the universe he had all the types and the plates are remanent pieces of a more perfect form. Or perhaps creating the other 3 weakened him.

For Palkia, my theory is that Space=Matter and Water has three very identifiable phases of matter, which is why they gave it Water.
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
#20Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 6/19/2013 7:31:17 PM
mewtwo from the first movie created a storm that could have destroyed the world.
---
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards