This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon fans severely overrate the power of Pokemon.

#31MegaWentEvilPosted 6/19/2013 10:18:27 PM
Poison pokemon can probably pollute the whole world...

To be fair, the world IS already polluted.
#32wind64aPosted 6/19/2013 10:36:03 PM
Aysander posted...
That means they were at like 25% power. 1 town = 25% of the pokemon world....XD

Palkia transported it, instead of destroying it. Those are two very different things. Also considering how heavy the cracks were in Palkia's pearl, which it uses to store and control energy, it's likely that it was at lower than 25%. It also had enough power left over to defend itself against Dialga, after being cloaked for quite some time, and creating the sub dimension in the first place.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393
#33Grammar_manPosted 6/20/2013 1:36:35 AM
SoleEater posted...
Seriously. they swear a Pokemon can destroy the world. Nah. Not even someone like Rayquaza or Arceus can. They're not Digimon.

But anyway, I can't wait for these games.

Palkia and Dialga were about to recreate the universe in DP.

No, they are not digimon(which has multiversal creatures), but they are still pretty broken.
#34SoleEater(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 8:55:27 AM
Solar_Crimson posted...
Why wouldn't Arceus be able to destroy the world? It created the Universe.

In addition, Dialga and Palkia control time and space, respectively. Together, they could f*** s*** up. That's not even mentioning Giratina (antimatter).

Arceus creating the universe is just a legend.
---
Yes, my name is supposed to be "SoleEater" and not "Soul Eater".
http://www.hatclub.com/media/catalog/category/PLAY_CLOTHS.png
#35Defender31415Posted 6/20/2013 9:16:22 AM
Aysander posted...
.Season 3 -- the 4 Devas were the only mega levels outside of special digimon or the ones the Tamers owned (Beelzemon is the only one I can think of) and each Deva had their own dimension.

Season 1 and 2 -- Digimon can't digivolve to mega level naturally. The Dark Masters, Malomyotsimon were mutated, the Digidestined had 2 mega levels which were activated by the power of Angemon/Angewomon.

Devas were Ultimates, IIRC. Also, in season 2, Paildramon naturally digivolves into Imperialdramon. And I think Apocalymon was a Mega as well.
---
--- LG Nuzlocke Team: Percy (Blastoise), Sora (Pidgeot), Xena (Primeape), La-Z-Boy (Snorlax), Caitlin (Kadabra)
#36AysanderPosted 6/20/2013 9:21:17 AM
Defender31415 posted...
Aysander posted...
.Season 3 -- the 4 Devas were the only mega levels outside of special digimon or the ones the Tamers owned (Beelzemon is the only one I can think of) and each Deva had their own dimension.

Season 1 and 2 -- Digimon can't digivolve to mega level naturally. The Dark Masters, Malomyotsimon were mutated, the Digidestined had 2 mega levels which were activated by the power of Angemon/Angewomon.

Devas were Ultimates, IIRC. Also, in season 2, Paildramon naturally digivolves into Imperialdramon. And I think Apocalymon was a Mega as well.

Oh, oops. I did say Devas lol, meant the Sovereigns. XD

Paildramon is the MC's digimon, it was also given the power from one of the eggs which unlocked the power for Veemon and Wormmon to DNA digivolve in the first place. XD

Apocalymon is a mega, yup. Wasn't he a fusion of all 4 Dark Masters, though?
#37Defender31415Posted 6/20/2013 9:24:24 AM
Aysander posted...
Defender31415 posted...
Aysander posted...

Paildramon is the MC's digimon, it was also given the power from one of the eggs which unlocked the power for Veemon and Wormmon to DNA digivolve in the first place. XD

I stand corrected on the origin of Paildramon. But I don't remember the origin of Apocalymon.
---
--- LG Nuzlocke Team: Percy (Blastoise), Sora (Pidgeot), Xena (Primeape), La-Z-Boy (Snorlax), Caitlin (Kadabra)
#38RTC3Posted 6/20/2013 9:29:16 AM
pokemon are weak deal with it

grunts from the marvel verse would solo
---
<3 *Yao Ming* <3http://i.imgur.com/ulNUN.png<3 *Yao Ming* <3
ICEMEN http://i.imgur.com/xv0NvNr.png
#39SoleEater(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 9:32:02 AM
Defender31415 posted...
Aysander posted...
Defender31415 posted...
Aysander posted...

I stand corrected on the origin of Paildramon. But I don't remember the origin of Apocalymon.

Apocalymon is a natural Mega. So were the Dark Masters, weren't they? Same with Diaboromon, he started as an In-training and Digivolved quickly into Mega.
---
Yes, my name is supposed to be "SoleEater" and not "Soul Eater".
http://www.hatclub.com/media/catalog/category/PLAY_CLOTHS.png
#40MaplesGrandGMPosted 6/20/2013 9:41:14 AM
Obvious troll topic, but seriously, just about every Pokemon is capable of destroying the world in some way, with obvious exceptions. I mean, a horde of Onix could work on destroying the world in just hours. Hell, it'd take time, but just one Onix could do it. Any Pokemon could could learn dig literally destroy whole continents if they so chose.

There doesn't have to be a limit imposed on them. Pokedex entries aren't canon, first of all, this should be obvious. So, mostly we can just assume that most Pokemon are good by nature. On top of that, we already know there are Pokemon that exist to be checks for other Pokemon. If I'm not mistaken, Rayquaza is literally there to stop Groudon and Kyogre. Didn't Ho-oh put a stop to the legendary dogs? In the movies, which I also don't believe to be canon, as they aren't, Lugia quelled the fight between the legendary birds.

In the games, we constantly stop bad guys from using Pokemon in destructive ways. This is in just about every Pokemon game, spin-offs included. Clearly they are a threat, and the fact that these creatures are basically just animals with super powers, is what stops them from destroying the world. They aren't programmed to do so naturally. They are programmed to thrive, and survive, not conquer and destroy. When they fight in nature, it's over territory, or food sources, not to conquer one another. I don't see why these things would even be questioned.