This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Toughest Sixth Gym Leader

#1HydreigoonPosted 6/19/2013 6:31:07 PM
I started watching FMAl: Brotherhood today - Results (224 votes)
Sabrina
58.48% (131 votes)
Jasmine
14.29% (32 votes)
Winona
23.21% (52 votes)
Byron
2.68% (6 votes)
Skyla BW
0% (0 votes)
Skyla B2W2
1.34% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I like Winona better than Skyla. Sorry Skyla fans.

As far as difficulty...I remember Sabrina being something stupid.
---
Games playing: Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
LoL IGN: 0mnip0tent, previously known as Wyrm Wrath and Hydreigoon.
#2JarickoPosted 6/19/2013 6:32:55 PM
First gen its definitely Sabrina. Jasmine onward.
#3wind64aPosted 6/19/2013 6:38:57 PM
I'd say Sabrina or Winoa, leaning slightly more towards Sabrina. Jasmine has Steelix, in a generation with Quagsire. Byron is ridiculously easy if you train up that Riolu, thanks Riley <3. Skyla is just a joke, in BW1 Boldore stomps her, and in BW2 Ampharos and Electabuzz both bring her to tears.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#4JarickoPosted 6/19/2013 6:44:07 PM
wind64a posted...
I'd say Sabrina or Winoa, leaning slightly more towards Sabrina. Jasmine has Steelix, in a generation with Quagsire. Byron is ridiculously easy if you train up that Riolu, thanks Riley <3. Skyla is just a joke, in BW1 Boldore stomps her, and in BW2 Ampharos and Electabuzz both bring her to tears.

I have just about destroyed skyla the same way both gens. Cinccino rock blast, only now its skill link and before it was tech boosted. That and this time i used magnezone a bit too.
#5KaitoKazePosted 6/19/2013 7:20:02 PM
Winona... god I hated that Altaria

And good on you for watching FMA TC
---
Currently Playing: Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, Agarest: Generations of War Zero, Mugen Souls
Eagerly Awaiting: Tales of Xillia, Pokemon X/Y
#6Noble-HeartPosted 6/19/2013 7:20:52 PM
Sabrina (yellow)

Dat level 50 Alakazam
---
Official Crystal of the Pokemon X and Y board
Deicide: the act of killing a divine being or a symbolic substitute of such a being.
#7JarickoPosted 6/19/2013 7:26:35 PM
Noble-Heart posted...
Sabrina (yellow)

Dat level 50 Alakazam

All psychic types were broken in gen 1. Alakazam just happened to be the second best psychic type. Therefore the 2nd best pokemon in that game. There was little to resist it and little to kill it and the special stat had not split yet so it could be equally specially defensive and specially offensive.
#8master_gamr1231Posted 6/20/2013 7:51:30 AM
I've gotta say Jasmine, but only because of the situation. Steel was a brand new type, and it was really trial and error for me to figure out how I could beat it. Almost everything I tried was not very effective, and her Steelix just smashed me. I finally thought I could beat Steelix with a water type, but then it pulled out Sunny Day -_-

Also, I started with Cyndaquil >_< But since the internet was far more embryonic and not as widespread, it wasn't exactly easy to get any information on new things. I was just about at the end of my rope when I finally tried fire and it worked like a charm.
---
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!
#9BrightStar7Posted 6/20/2013 7:53:06 AM
Winona. Dat Altaria.
---
BANZAI Xerneas-sama!!! >_<
#10AristomachoPosted 6/21/2013 5:47:42 PM
Sabrina definitely, but Winona comes close with her annoying Altaria. Didn't it have access to Dragon Dance? I vaguely remember it spamming it twice before sweeping my team because I had no Ice or Dragon type moves.