This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Toughest Sixth Gym Leader

#21SilverSockPosted 6/22/2013 1:27:12 AM
I historically had the most trouble with Sabrina when I took her on very under leveled in gen 1. However, I could see how Winona would be very difficult if you didn't have the right tools to deal with her. That Altaria can get very dangerous very quickly.
---
Help Wanted: New Sig
Post something funny, and be (temporarily) immortalized here!
#22Haku125Posted 6/22/2013 5:30:36 AM
I still have nightmares about that altaria. Why wasnt manectric's thunderbolt super effective, why??
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#23fedartzPosted 6/22/2013 5:32:29 AM
Haku125 posted...
I still have nightmares about that altaria. Why wasnt manectric's thunderbolt super effective, why??

dragon/flying
---
I'm a Ditto...I'm soft and fugly. Want to breed with me?
#24Haku125Posted 6/22/2013 4:59:41 PM
fedartz posted...
Haku125 posted...

dragon/flying

Well back then I was inexperienced and didnt know that
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#25MyNameIsNotJenPosted 6/22/2013 5:24:43 PM
Haku125 posted...
fedartz posted...
Haku125 posted...

dragon/flying

Well back then I was inexperienced and didnt know that

Well then, that just makes it pointless on why you even said it then?
---
~I am dancing with Molly~
~BlackJack, VIP, Be2ty, Kamilia~
#26JarickoPosted 6/22/2013 5:34:41 PM
fedartz posted...
Haku125 posted...

dragon/flying

Dragon resists electric so it should technically be neutral.
#27White_QueenPosted 6/22/2013 5:41:10 PM
I got lucky when I first fought Sabrina. Dumb perra kept making her Alakazam use Psywave, which either always missed or dealt minimal damage.

Of course, I was using a Kadabra and Hypno, so the battle wasn't all that difficult to begin with.