This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Angel Type? Or is this kinda covered by Fairy Type?

#1cam0is0coolPosted 6/19/2013 8:00:37 PM
It could also be called the Holy Type. (I bet your thinking its just a rename for Light Type huh? Well your right!) it's super efective against Dark, Fighting, Ghost, and Bug. Dark, Ghost, and Ground are super efective. It is not very efective to Water, Steel, Ice, and itself.
---
3DS friend code: 0516 - 7295 - 9177
I'm currently obsessed with FAIRY TAIL!!!
#2HemerukioPosted 6/19/2013 8:04:44 PM
Nah, Fairy type is more than enough for anything holy as well. If there's even another type after Fairy this gen or next, they won't be able to hand out enough Pokemon to make them feel like their own group and more like just a handful of newbies and retcons. Fairy is basically a holy/almighty type all on its own anyway.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6nh9mNfm11rnkfgmo1_500.jpg
Gen 5 FemAce is mai waifu.
#3yzmanPosted 6/19/2013 8:31:26 PM
cam0is0cool posted...
It could also be called the Holy Type. (I bet your thinking its just a rename for Light Type huh? Well your right!) it's super efective against Dark, Fighting, Ghost, and Bug. Dark, Ghost, and Ground are super efective. It is not very efective to Water, Steel, Ice, and itself.

Totally ignoring whether I want another typing or not, I don't like these type combinations at all. It is weak to 2 of the things it is super effective against?

Seems like a weak type like that.
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."
#4MagikarpRulesPosted 6/19/2013 8:40:19 PM
Geez, Game Freak gives us a new type, and people start asking for more types wether they make sense or not, or if they would fix the type chart or not.
#5cam0is0cool(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 9:16:32 PM
MagikarpRules posted...
Geez, Game Freak gives us a new type, and people start asking for more types wether they make sense or not, or if they would fix the type chart or not.

Nah man I'm good with everything so far! I was just putting my thoughts into words. I'm not really into competitive and stuff so I know my ideas might not be liked by a lot of people but you never know. :)
---
3DS friend code: 0516 - 7295 - 9177
I'm currently obsessed with FAIRY TAIL!!!
#6EdwardoMario16Posted 6/19/2013 9:23:37 PM
Angels are most likely covered by Fairy already.
---
This is the worst bird yet.
White 2 FC: 3483 0523 8765
#7MefukiPosted 6/20/2013 12:31:53 AM
Yeah, like others have said; Fairy is basically Light/holy type. Any pokemon that would fit into that category appears to be being integrated into Fairy.