This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

would it really be that bad for legendaries to get prevos/ be breed-able?

#11EnferolunosPosted 6/19/2013 9:48:03 PM
Puppy_Chow posted...
MagikarpRules posted...
paipr posted...
Enferolunos posted...
It would ruin the point of them

the point of them being rare? they arent that rare anymore. and im sure they could find a way to make breeding them not an easy task.

What are you talking about? Legendaries are one of a kind per game. Even if you buy the two versions, you can get at most 2 of each. And event legends are limited to one per game too, unless you somehow have 2 releases of the same event Pokémon. The ones that seemed a bit not-so-rare are the legendary birds, the others truly are limited.

Honestly, so long as you have a Nintendo ds and a gba (gen three) or Nintendo ds + 3ds (4 and 5) you can get unlimited legendaries that aren't event Pokemon simply by playing through the game, trading to a different game, and playing through again. That covers all non event legends through gen 5.

You're right. Tens or hundreds of hours of effort is exactly the same amount of effort as throwing a ditto and pokemon in a daycare and pressing left and right or up and down for a couple minutes
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#12Puppy_ChowPosted 6/19/2013 11:11:09 PM
Enferolunos posted...
Puppy_Chow posted...
MagikarpRules posted...
paipr posted...
Enferolunos posted...
It would ruin the point of them

the point of them being rare? they arent that rare anymore. and im sure they could find a way to make breeding them not an easy task.

What are you talking about? Legendaries are one of a kind per game. Even if you buy the two versions, you can get at most 2 of each. And event legends are limited to one per game too, unless you somehow have 2 releases of the same event Pokémon. The ones that seemed a bit not-so-rare are the legendary birds, the others truly are limited.

Honestly, so long as you have a Nintendo ds and a gba (gen three) or Nintendo ds + 3ds (4 and 5) you can get unlimited legendaries that aren't event Pokemon simply by playing through the game, trading to a different game, and playing through again. That covers all non event legends through gen 5.

You're right. Tens or hundreds of hours of effort is exactly the same amount of effort as throwing a ditto and pokemon in a daycare and pressing left and right or up and down for a couple minutes

Relax. Its hardly tens of hundreds of hours unless you want 30 of one for some reason. And even then I hardly consider replaying a game a grind. I do it all the time just because I'm in the mood to start over. I'm not saying they're as common as other Pokemon, but they're definitely not so rare that they're super hard to find or get and you're lucky to have more than one.

It doesn't matter anyway; I was just pointing out that aside from being one of a kind per play through, they aren't exactly super rare. And I would agree that they really shouldn't have that one of a kindness changed. It makes them special.
---
MKW VR: 1337/OVER 9OOO