This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How would you feel if Litleo evolved to be Fire/Fighting?

#1Hierarchy225Posted 6/19/2013 9:47:03 PM(edited)
I know some people hate this typing, but I'm curious if you would be OK with it if it wasn't a starter this time?

I think it would be awesome.

Edit: It would be even better if it was specially based.

---
The Official Noivern of the Pokemon X Board
#2wind64aPosted 6/19/2013 9:47:56 PM
I don't see any problem with non-starters getting it. It's quite rare outside of them after all.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393
#3TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 6/19/2013 9:48:26 PM
i could use some more non-bipedal fighters imo
---
It's a pleasure when you treasure all that's new & true & gay!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 We are one having fun walking in the glow of love..
#4Hierarchy225(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 9:50:19 PM(edited)
Also according to bulbapedia it says that "Litleo is a hot-blooded Pokemon that is quick to start fights".

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Litleo

---
#5AysanderPosted 6/19/2013 9:59:58 PM
wind64a posted...
I don't see any problem with non-starters getting it. It's quite non-existent outside of them after all.

Fixed. XD The only Fire/Fighting types ARE starters.

No probz with Litleo becoming Fire/Fighting, and having the ability Speedboost + Natural access to either Acrobatics or Earthquake. Someone who can fight on equal footing Blaziken. XD
#6Hierarchy225(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 10:04:00 PM
Aysander posted...
wind64a posted...
I don't see any problem with non-starters getting it. It's quite non-existent outside of them after all.

No probz with Litleo becoming Fire/Fighting, and having the ability Speedboost + Natural access to either Acrobatics or Earthquake. Someone who can fight on equal footing Blaziken. XD

Lol. I would love it if a Fire/Fighting Litleo evo was specially based, and had aura sphere.
---
#7wind64aPosted 6/19/2013 10:05:44 PM
Aysander posted...
wind64a posted...

I was using an understatement.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393
#8pkmewtwoPosted 6/19/2013 10:33:32 PM
I would feel like puking, we have too many fire fighting pokemon,
Or fighting with lots of fire attacks and vice versa
---
Hehehehe...
#9kaonohiokalaPosted 6/19/2013 10:39:03 PM
As long as Litleo replaces Fennekin as the Fire-starter, I'd be content.
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#10CenedarprimePosted 6/20/2013 7:23:00 AM
Hierarchy225 posted...
Lol. I would love it if a Fire/Fighting Litleo evo was specially based, and had aura sphere.

This. So much this. Special Infernape would've been that much more awesome if it had Aura Sphere.
---
PKMN Black 2 FC: 4084-3329-2441
PSN name: Cenedar. Let it be known that I am a proud Green Lantern user.