This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Toughest Seventh Gym Leader

#1HydreigoonPosted 6/19/2013 10:17:33 PM
Ice Ice Baby - Results (85 votes)
Blaine
10.59% (9 votes)
Pryce
2.35% (2 votes)
Liza & Tate
55.29% (47 votes)
Candice
5.88% (5 votes)
Brycen
0% (0 votes)
Drayden
25.88% (22 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Hope we get an Ice-type Gym leader who appears early.
---
Games playing: Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
LoL IGN: 0mnip0tent, previously known as Wyrm Wrath and Hydreigoon.
#2AysanderPosted 6/19/2013 10:19:18 PM
I was REALLY tempted to click Blaine or Liza/Tate, but those two were situational. Charizard vs his Rapidash was an amazingly close match for me, but Charizard won. Liza/Tate just spammed me basically, and I had Blaziken and some random water as my only two pokes at that point...
#3fissionprimerPosted 6/20/2013 7:23:42 AM
Liza and Tate, no question

Drayden didn't give me a problem but i guess it does to many people because well is dragon type.
---
obvious sticky (;
#4hotrodneptune32Posted 6/20/2013 7:29:19 AM
It really depends. It's been ages since I fought any of these guys except Brycen/Drayden. Tate/Liza weren't too difficult in Ruby/Sapphire, considering they only had 2 Pokemon. Emerald I do remember them being more difficult, but not annoyingly so. Drayden in B2/W2 is certainly a difficult contender if you lack a decent Ice type or Dragon type of your own, especially considering how hard Haxorus hits. That being said, I did fight him during a mono-Fire Challenge Mode run of White 2, and boy was that fun. I barely managed to bring him down.
---
(Un)Official Sephiroth of KHIII board
#5lanelazerbeamPosted 6/20/2013 7:40:30 AM
Hydreigoon posted...
Ice Ice Baby

....... I laughed a little

I almost want to say Blaine(because you better have BURN HEAL)

Anyway,Liza and Tate were pretty easy. (Sharpedo FTW) Drayden was the same. Pryce was a little bit of a challenge, Brycen was easy.

Candice was the only one that took me multiple attempts to beat.(that double team Froslass.......) So, my vote goes to Candice.
---
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon X/Y boards!
#6InninXIPosted 6/20/2013 7:53:35 AM
Tate and Liza easily. ******g Lunatone/Solrock!
---
PSN: YoninXI
Fat Princess - Emmett -Sir Daniel
#7BrightStar7Posted 6/20/2013 7:56:01 AM
I find Hoenn had some of the toughest Gym Leaders. Well relatively speaking cause in the end they're all easy.
---
BANZAI Xerneas-sama!!! >_<