This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Returning to the Kalos Pokedex: Day 14 Group C *TWO TIEBREAKERS NEEDED*

#1NintendoFan2000Posted 6/20/2013 9:53:54 AM
Which old Pokemon do you want to see native to Kalos? - Results (33 votes)
Aerodactyl
21.21% (7 votes)
Dratini, Dragonair and Dragonite
21.21% (7 votes)
Special Entry: Bulbasaur, Ivysaur and Venusaur
15.15% (5 votes)
Special Entry: Charmander, Charmeleon and Charizard
12.12% (4 votes)
Special Entry: Squirtle, Wartortle and Blastoise
6.06% (2 votes)
Special Entry: Mew and Mewtwo
24.24% (8 votes)
This poll is now closed.
It happened again! Please add a post with your vote. This time, three of these families can survive, so please vote for THE ONE YOU WANT ELIMINATED.
-Luvdisc
-Sentret and Furret
-Caterpie, Metapod and Butterfree
-Spinarak and Ariados

And two of these can survive. Again, your vote is for THE ONE YOU WANT TO BE ELIMINATED.
-Bellsprout, Weepinbell and Victreebel
-Hoppip, Skiploom and Jumpluff
-Paras and Parasect

The new Pokemon are good, but what if people want to use some of the returners? This series of polls will see ten non-starter, non-legendary evolutionary lines battle it out each day to see which families GameFAQs most want to see before the postgame.

It's Day 14, the Round 1 finale! After today there will only be 130 families left! Of course, we're whittling this down further, but who's going to make it to Round 2? Round 2 will be structured a little differently, so look out for that.

Here's a special group. See, we ran out of families. But the Kanto starters enter the battle! Remember, there's a rumour that we get given a Kanto starter at some point the game. Do you want it to be early? And of course, with the no-starter rule in tatters, the no-legendary rule has to make a special exception too! Mewtwo's getting at least one new forme, but if he's in he might as well bring Mom along for the ride!

And my vote's for Mew and Mewtwo.

After Day 13:

Horsea, Seadra and Kingdra swam away with the battle for Group A, while Bagon, Shelgon and Salamence make it into Round 2 with second place. But, no match lately would be complete without a tie: Luvdisc vs. Furret vs. Butterfree vs. Ariados.

No votes clip the wings of Pidgey, Pidgeotto and Pidgeot, along with Spearow and Fearow. Weedle, Kakuna and Beedrill are eliminated, and so are Ledyba and Ledian.

In Group B, the bunch of Nidos take the victory and are all through! Poliwag, Poliwhirl, Poliwrath and Politoad haven't croaked yet, as they make it to the second round in second place. Slowpoke, Slowbro and Slowking hang on in third. And it's an all-Grass tie for Victreebel, Jumpluff and Parasect.

Ekans and Arbok slink away in shame, followed by the eliminations of Pineco and Forretress, Exeggcute and Exeggutor and Drowzee and Hypno.

And in the tiebreaker, one vote for Slugma and Magcargo beats no votes for Voltorb and Electrode, so the fiery pair are safe.

Because there are 3 groups: Instead of 5 + 5, the surviving teams will be 4 + 4 + 2. This means ONLY THE TOP TWO FAMILIES ARE SURVIVING THIS POLL.
---
I'd put a quip here, but I'm not hilarious enough.
#2P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 6/20/2013 10:02:45 AM
Can I say all of them? Because I'd love to see all of them.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#3NintendoFan2000(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 3:48:21 PM
Bump for the end of Round 1.
---
I'd put a quip here, but I'm not hilarious enough.