This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GameFAQ's Best Battlers Tournament Alternate Sign-Ups

#1kaonohiokalaPosted 6/20/2013 12:33:37 PM
Hey everybody! Are you a competitive battler and missed your chance at the GameFAQ's Best Battlers Tournament? If so, this topic's for you. As I post this message, we are currently in Round 1 of the tournament and 2 people have already forfeited. As this is a double elimination tournament, we need those spots filled for next round and possibly more.

Rules
-Standard B2W2 OU Pokemon battle (all bans and clauses are in effect)
-All battles will be done on Pokemon Showdown
-This is a double elimination tournament
-You must save their battle logs. If an alternate is necessary, we may call upon a battler who was knocked out of the tournament based on performance in previous battles.
-You have 5 days to complete your battle for this round (ending 6/24 11:59 PM PST). It is your job to contact your opponent and set up a date and time to battle before this period is over. This means PM them ASAP.
-If 5 days pass and one player is more active than the other I will give the more active player the win. If both are inactive, an alternate selected by a topic leader may fill the slot or if there is no worthy alternate a coin will be flipped to determine the winner.
-After a battle is complete, the winner must post here stating that they won and may include the score of the battle (ex: 6-0, 3-0, etc.).

TO SIGN UP POST "IN"
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#2kaonohiokala(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 1:01:37 PM
bump
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#3kaonohiokala(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 4:15:15 PM
Bump
---
#4kaonohiokala(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 7:06:13 PM
Bump
---
#5Bulbasaur-Posted 6/20/2013 8:59:42 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6kaonohiokala(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 10:56:32 PM
Bulbasaur- posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

:(
---
#7kaonohiokala(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 2:41:29 AM
Bump
---
#8Viridipalm_userPosted 6/21/2013 3:03:42 AM
Im curious. Never done any tourneys b4. So how does one challenge who you will battle?
---
B1:4814-6818-1239 | W1:5158-3765-5718 My Pokes:http://tinyurl.com/Roxas-s-PokeDoc
Member of the ABC lolz
#9kaonohiokala(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 3:27:45 AM
Viridipalm_user posted...
Im curious. Never done any tourneys b4. So how does one challenge who you will battle?

You just have to send a challenge to them on Pokemon Showdown. Not too difficult.

Would you like to sign up? As an alternate, if you can battle _KGC_ or Block_Man_X by the 24th, you'll get a shot at working your way up the winner's bracket. If not, you don't get the benefits of double elimination but do have a shot in the tournament nonetheless.
---
#10Viridipalm_userPosted 6/21/2013 3:38:35 AM
Sorry but no. I aint that good. Somewhat still under training with people in the battle boards. If your still on I def want to battle you on Showdown.

And if you think Im good enough to join after our battle than sure ill join. I'd not waste my time in a tourney if I know ill lose. But battling you well that could change on your opinion
---
B1:4814-6818-1239 | W1:5158-3765-5718 My Pokes:http://tinyurl.com/Roxas-s-PokeDoc
Member of the ABC lolz