This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Watch gamefreak mess up the panda pokemon's evolution.

#1turkeltonjohnPosted 6/20/2013 1:01:55 PM
It's probably going to turn into some stupid looking drooling bear, with a dumbass smile on it's face. But wait, it's cool because it can do kung fu. Stupid gamefreak.
---
Smuckers is the sexiest girl I've ever seen
#2MyZombieFianceePosted 6/20/2013 1:06:58 PM(edited)
Remember that Panda boss from the first Sly Cooper?

I hope its evolution is similar to that.

http://images.wikia.com/sly/images/d/dc/Panda_King.jpg
---
Pokemon X: I took Serena's hands in mine, looked her in the eyes, and said "I choose you." <3
#3turkeltonjohn(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 1:07:26 PM
MyZombieFiancee posted...

I hope it's evolution is similar to that.

I don't play that furry crap.
---
#4BurningFlareXPosted 6/20/2013 1:07:29 PM

I hope its evolution is similar to that.

That......FIRE FIGHTING CONFIRMED!
---
I hate everything.
#5reaverzPosted 6/20/2013 1:08:20 PM
Well, if that rumor about it evolving into a Fighting/Dark type and Pancham needing a Dark-type Pokemon in the party to evolve is true, then it's likely that its evolution is going to look mean and not so silly.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#6MyZombieFianceePosted 6/20/2013 1:09:41 PM
turkeltonjohn posted...

I hope it's evolution is similar to that.

I don't play that furry crap.

Okay
---
Pokemon X: I took Serena's hands in mine, looked her in the eyes, and said "I choose you." <3
#7turkeltonjohn(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 1:11:17 PM
reaverz posted...
Well, if that rumor about it evolving into a Fighting/Dark type and Pancham needing a Dark-type Pokemon in the party to evolve is true, then it's likely that its evolution is going to look mean and not so silly.

That's a dumb rumor. And nothing keeps gamefreak from destroying a good thing and making it stupid.
---
#8jayman7Posted 6/20/2013 1:19:25 PM
turkeltonjohn posted...
reaverz posted...

That's a dumb rumor. And nothing keeps gamefreak from destroying a good thing and making it stupid.

That's a "dumb rumor" that has been correct about a lot of things so far - the names of Pancham, Helioptile, and Fletchling; the existence of the Fairy type and that it's super-effective against Dragon; Sky Battles; the increased transparency of EVs...
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#9turkeltonjohn(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 1:22:49 PM
jayman7 posted...
turkeltonjohn posted...
reaverz posted...

That's a "dumb rumor" that has been correct about a lot of things so far - the names of Pancham, Helioptile, and Fletchling; the existence of the Fairy type and that it's super-effective against Dragon; Sky Battles; the increased transparency of EVs...

Well since it's probably true, it's still an awkward way to evolve a pokemon into a handicapped bear.
---
#10MasterSpectrobePosted 6/20/2013 1:57:14 PM
turkeltonjohn posted...
jayman7 posted...
turkeltonjohn posted...
reaverz posted...

Well since it's probably true, it's still an awkward way to evolve a pokemon into a handicapped bear.

How do you know it's handicapped? Also Mantyke would like a word with you.
---
"Super Saiyans playing children's card games in space"
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/8537/superyuuma1.jpg