This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wheres mah Light-type, Space-type and Sound-type?

#21MyNameIsNotJenPosted 6/20/2013 9:25:20 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...
They don't exist because those ideas are lame.

---
~I am dancing with Molly~
~BlackJack, VIP, Be2ty, Kamilia~
#22MefukiPosted 6/20/2013 9:46:28 PM
Fairy is basically Light type in my mind. They're looking to be pretty similar thematically; benevolent pokemon that either have either healing/helping properties or light/ethereal attacks like Moonblast.

As for Sound, seriously doubt it's going to happen this generation now. But, give it a couple more generations. Once there's another imbalance then that should change it being considered for the game. Who knows, there may be enough pokemon, traits and moves for Sound in a few generations. Same goes with Space/cosmos type.
#23GiratinalgaPosted 6/21/2013 1:03:38 AM
Jaricko posted...
Giratinalga posted...
Make Sound-Types to nerf Steel. Seriously.

Nerfing Dragons and buffing Steels will not fix anything.

Well no Dragons have a move coverage to usually match if not occasionally trump normal types. They often carry fire punch, earth quake or fire blast so despite the fact that steel exists to wall them, its not always the case. You can switch in on an outrage with the right ones though. Kinda wish steel was super effective against dragon though.

I mean think about it. In all the stories movies ect, what is the most common thing they fight a dragon with? a sword? maybe a lance? what are they made out of? Metal? I thought so. And its only good against 2 types offensively that tend to be easily countered anyway, rock and ice some of the worst defensive typings ( even if rock often has high defenses, does not really mean much when its cut in half or in some cases into a quarter )

Why do they need any move to "trump" normal types when just about all of them can ram any normal type they run across?

Fire punch is a bad move and can really only probably scare Scizor. It has low BP and the burn rate is pretty crappy. I'll give you Fire Blast, but outside of Salamence/Dragonite there aren't many Dragons that abuse it.

Steel being super effective on dragon actually makes sense, but I wouldn't want it. If the Fairy typing chart is real, then Steel types are gonna get a serious metagame buff.
---
PSN: julito427 (Hellsing) Currently playing: SSFIV AE, BB:CS2, Pokemon Black, MvC3
SSFIV: Oni, Cody, Yun
#24Rad_DudesmanPosted 6/21/2013 1:27:56 AM
A slight offensive buff isn't going to make Steel broken.

Dragon-types and Steel-types are already commonly used together anyway.
---
The official rad dude of the Pokemon X board.
#25Pierceboy95Posted 6/21/2013 2:14:28 AM
its probs a poor suggestion but i think they should make fusion types, such as an electric/flying becomes a storm type or like water grass becomes tropical type, dragon/dark demon type which gives them boost stats etc, they were pretty poor examples but just wanted to put my point across :L
#26Rad_DudesmanPosted 6/21/2013 2:21:31 AM
Pierceboy95 posted...
its probs a poor suggestion but i think they should make fusion types, such as an electric/flying becomes a storm type or like water grass becomes tropical type, dragon/dark demon type which gives them boost stats etc, they were pretty poor examples but just wanted to put my point across :L

awful idea
---
The official rad dude of the Pokemon X board.
#27fedartzPosted 6/21/2013 2:44:21 AM
I wont bother with new type anymore, fan made types can be full of holes
---
I'm a Ditto...I'm soft and fugly. Want to breed with me?