This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Klinklang and Pokemon-Amie... How!?

#21Sir WillPosted 6/20/2013 9:31:31 PM
LotusoftheLeaf posted...
I'm more curious as to how one pets a Pokémon such as Muk.

Silver 'dex entry: "Its body is made of a powerful poison. Touching it accidentally will cause a fever that requires bed rest."

I like to just ignore most of the dex entries and official sizes....
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
#22DoctorJimmy133Posted 6/20/2013 9:31:43 PM
NessEggman posted...
MegaWentEvil posted...
Silver 'dex entry: "Its body is made of a powerful poison. Touching it accidentally will cause a fever that requires bed rest."

Well, in the anime, Oak seemed right after Muk smothered him.

The Pokedex entry is from a Pokemon game.
Pokemon-Amie is from a Pokemon game.
This is a board about a Pokemon game.

Thing is, the anime seems like a much better representative of Pokémon in the "real world" than the Pokédex entries.
---
Harmony is peace. Peace is unity. Unity is harmony. I tell this to the King Nook. He ask me to leave.
#23JarickoPosted 6/20/2013 9:36:41 PM
Sir Will posted...
LotusoftheLeaf posted...

I like to just ignore most of the dex entries and official sizes....

I will admit some of the pokedex entries seem played up but others are kinda fun to think about.

If you look into the back hole of a Shedinja it is said to steal your soul.

Meanwhile the later part of what i said.
The pokedex entries basically make out Dusknoir to be a grim reaper. He takes pokemon souls to the under world when they die. Pretty much what you expect of a reaper.

And then there are the really weird ones. Like at least 1 generation says that Gloom's spit is honey flavored but most of them say it smells horrible. When I hear that the spit is flavored like honey though I just picture someone making out with a gloom ...
#24PlasmashedgehogPosted 6/25/2013 8:46:15 AM
TorchicBlaziken posted...
LotusoftheLeaf posted...

Well, you're touching it on purpose so you should be fine.

Ha. This is the correct answer.
---
someone in a parallel dimension is trying to find Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up",but can only find videos of the upcoming pokemon.