This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why is Dragon weak to Fairy?

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why is Dragon weak to Fairy?
2 years ago#1
How on earth is a small little tiny fairy gonna NOT get stomped by the foot of a dragon, or burned to death, or eaten?

SMH GameFreak
---
Yoshi in the clouds http://i.imgur.com/22cOC1F.jpg
2 years ago#2
Enchanted swords slay dragons.
---
"You can just, you can just stand in the sun all day passing a ball around, or you can sit at your computer and do something that matters."
2 years ago#3
Because Pokemon.
2 years ago#4
Magic > Dragons. Simple enough.
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
2 years ago#5
trinogon posted...
Enchanted swords slay dragons.

RageKaiser posted...
Magic > Dragons. Simple enough.

This and this....It would be pretty cool if they made a pokemon that looks like a sword being both a steel and fairy type.

That thing would be seriously OP
---
Thought you could take my name, my game, my story, my glory, my fame!
--(Psn: LunaticHighZZZZZ)---
2 years ago#6
How is Jigglypuff immune to Gengar?
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
2 years ago#7
Maybe there's something inherent how the Fairy Type came about in X/Y, maybe Dragon type Pokemon was an anomaly within nature, maybe Fairy is the next step in "natural evolution" via Human-influenced methods?

Apparently there's a rumor that the DNA watches was made by Colress, plus the Pokedex seems too advanced....it literally has some sort of hologram/physical-light thing going on, makes you wonder if Team Plasma's technology was leaked or something...that and a plot thread seemingly wasn't resolved...

they never seemed to patch Team Plasma's hacking of the Pokemon Storage System... unless it was done in BW2?
---
RSN: Plucky9, Total: 2373
KoL: Plucky, currently a Avatar of Jarlsberg
2 years ago#8
How can you bite a ghost?
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.
2 years ago#9
You could use the same argument to ask why a tiny ice type can stop a giant dragon :/

Though in all seriousness, it probably has something to do with some sort of mythology.

Also agree with the sword-based stell/fairy pokemon. That would be amazing, and would actually make an interesting legendary or prelude to a legendary. Akin it to Excalibur or some other famous sword.
2 years ago#10
Why is Garchomp 4x weak to Vanillite?
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why is Dragon weak to Fairy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived