This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

the strongest ash

#1Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 6/20/2013 5:55:54 PM
which ash was the strongest - Results (221 votes)
indigo league
8.6% (19 votes)
orange islands
14.03% (31 votes)
johto league
9.5% (21 votes)
hoenn league
9.5% (21 votes)
sinnoh league
55.66% (123 votes)
unova league
2.71% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
johto league. ash was legitimately getting stronger from indigo to orange islands to johto.

what made him suck was when he decided to release all his pokemon except pikachu
---
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards
#2FuneralCakePosted 6/20/2013 5:58:53 PM
Sacred Ash

Do you know what that stuff does? It's amazing.
---
THAT'S MISS FUNERAL CAKE TO YOU
why you be hatin', mosquito?
#3wahaha911Posted 6/20/2013 6:01:55 PM
FuneralCake posted...
Sacred Ash

Do you know what that stuff does? It's amazing.

Totally does not sound like drugs
---
Asianwide is on your side!!!
How would you expect a clone of yourself to do the work you were too lazy to do?
#4JarickoPosted 6/20/2013 6:16:39 PM
Tried to click Tom Ato but then i realized it did not exist.
#5fedartzPosted 6/20/2013 6:20:04 PM
Damn that Tobias guy for abusing Darkrai. He can't be that powerful if he hasn't had that legendary pokemon.
---
Official Oppai breeder in the Land of Rising Dead
#6JarickoPosted 6/20/2013 6:26:00 PM
To answer seriously... Probably orange islands. If you think about it, its the only listed time where ash was not a complete moron releasing useful pokemon. Its also the only tournament he won. He had an awesome lapras the whole season and caught a snorlax.
#7MyZombieFianceePosted 6/20/2013 6:31:50 PM
Jaricko posted...
Tried to click Tom Ato but then i realized it did not exist.

Just nostalgia'd so hard. Loved that episode.
---
My beautiful video game lover, Lady Zozo <3
http://tiny.cc/8ouzyw
#8sabeta_samaPosted 6/20/2013 6:35:28 PM
Although his Orange Island run was impressive, I felt like it was pretty much filler, and doesn't really count. Although to be fair Ash's strongest lineup was mostly there.

I was extremely disappointed in Gen 5 though. Ash lost to some punk he just met with only five pokemon, and the rival battle was a 1v1. The entire league felt rushed and rather boring. Gen 4 league in contrast was impressive, Ash brought back many of his old favorites and actually stood a chance of winning if Tobias didn't show up for the sole purpose of defeating Ash. (I was also disappointed that he wasn't seen in Gen-5)

I don't necessarily care if Ash wins the league or not, but for Ash to do WORSE than before kind of annoys me. I hope Gen 6 he makes it to Top 4 again, or even better yet the finals. I also feel as though the series shouldn't end with Ash winning the league, but rather, winning the league is merely the first step in becoming a Pokemon Master.

Perhaps afterwords he'll go smashing in some Elite 4/Champions or even fighting some of those past tournament winners. (Like, a Pokemon League for Pokemon League Winners)
---
Official Gardevoir of the Pokemon X Message Boards
#9P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 6/20/2013 6:37:19 PM
Hoenn League, but mainly during the Battle Frontier arc. That was a good series.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#10gamingratPosted 6/20/2013 6:37:20 PM
sinnoh, he beat a dArkrai and a latios thAt no one else could beat
---
GT:gamingrat91
Final Fantasy IV is the best in the series