This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why Hasn't We Encountered Any Eggs In The Wild?

#11FairyIawPosted 6/20/2013 8:11:55 PM
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
Meta289 posted...
For the same reason why we haven't run into certain fully evolved Pokemon in the wild.

And what is that reason

Gamefreak: trololololololololololo.

I mean, in the very first episode of Pokemon, Ash encountered a Gyarados and a Ho-Oh. We won't be doing that in a game ever.
---
"As is Fairy Tail tradition, I shall count to three before rendering judgment upon you. One Two Three! Time's up!"
"Fairy Law is invoked!"
#12TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 6/20/2013 8:23:04 PM
FairyIaw posted...
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
Meta289 posted...
For the same reason why we haven't run into certain fully evolved Pokemon in the wild.

And what is that reason

I mean, in the very first episode of Pokemon, Ash encountered a Gyarados and a Ho-Oh. We won't be doing that in a game ever.

those both happen in gen 2
---
It's a pleasure when you treasure all that's new & true & gay!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 We are one having fun walking in the glow of love..
#13MyNameIsNotJenPosted 6/20/2013 8:28:36 PM
fedartz posted...
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
is because we's dumb n don't knows grammer

Huh? Why did you say that? I'm not a native speakers...so forgive my granma mistake

HAHAHA XD
TC, I believe the reason we haven't encounters any wild eggs thus far is that it sort of portrays a negative side to the games themselves. It'll pretty much mean that we're stealing babies..eh, it's the same as catching them in a Pokeball as well though..idk what I'm even talking about no more? Nothing in Pokemon makes sense.

"GF hasn't put eggs in because them don't want to"
---
~I am dancing with Molly~
~BlackJack, VIP, Be2ty, Kamilia~
#14EmeraldRangePosted 6/20/2013 8:32:14 PM
Encounter Pokemon Music Plays, the screen changes and the opponent makes it's entrance

A wild EGG appeared! screams the game as it always does.

Go! ARCEUS!

You choose, Fight and then Judgement.

ARCEUS used JUDGEMENT!

The move failed!

Oak: You can't send out an egg to battle!

Answer to TC's question: because if this was real life, God wouldn't be allowed to attack eggs.
---
I loathe Gen V. I am being optimistic for Gen VI,
because I hope they can make a good new feature.
#15FairyIawPosted 6/20/2013 8:36:58 PM
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
FairyIaw posted...
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
Meta289 posted...

And what is that reason

those both happen in gen 2

I mean like randomly. Think we'll be able to walk into tall grass and see a Leafeon or Virizion?
---
"As is Fairy Tail tradition, I shall count to three before rendering judgment upon you. One Two Three! Time's up!"
"Fairy Law is invoked!"
#16TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 6/20/2013 8:47:42 PM
Nope
---
It's a pleasure when you treasure all that's new & true & gay!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 We are one having fun walking in the glow of love..
#17fedartz(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 8:47:54 PM
MyNameIsNotJen posted...
fedartz posted...
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
is because we's dumb n don't knows grammer

Huh? Why did you say that? I'm not a native speakers...so forgive my granma mistake

HAHAHA XD
TC, I believe the reason we haven't encounters any wild eggs thus far is that it sort of portrays a negative side to the games themselves. It'll pretty much mean that we're stealing babies..eh, it's the same as catching them in a Pokeball as well though..idk what I'm even talking about no more? Nothing in Pokemon makes sense.

"GF hasn't put eggs in because them don't want to"

It would be a nice addition if GF could apply that in the games. "Egg-hunt Funfest" or something like that.
---
Official Oppai breeder in the Land of Rising Dead
#18Zacks_FairPosted 6/20/2013 8:51:09 PM(edited)
Meta289 posted...

Like Charizard?
---
Xerneas is Psychic/Rock, Yveltal Dark/Flying (speculation)
#19MagikarpRulesPosted 6/20/2013 8:51:00 PM
I like to think the Pokémon that attack you in the tall grass are diverting your attention from said eggs.
#20fedartz(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 9:04:00 PM
EmeraldRange posted...
Encounter Pokemon Music Plays, the screen changes and the opponent makes it's entrance

A wild EGG appeared! screams the game as it always does.

Go! ARCEUS!

You choose, Fight and then Judgement.

ARCEUS used JUDGEMENT!

The move failed!

Oak: You can't send out an egg to battle!

Answer to TC's question: because if this was real life, God wouldn't be allowed to attack eggs.

The funny this I've already done that several times in my hacked Leaf Green. And i caught a Misty Sprite Pokemon before i battle Brock.

"GO EGGS, I CHOOSE YOU!!!"
---
Official Oppai breeder in the Land of Rising Dead