This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

People! May I please have your attention?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. People! May I please have your attention?

User Info: austingl

austingl
3 years ago#1
Can we please get a salt and pepper pokemon? Please? How would I go about asking Nintendo for these? That's all I want.
Official Red Eyes B. Dragon of WC2011 board
Black 2 FC: 2667-1094-4948

User Info: fedartz

fedartz
3 years ago#2
We also need Hot and Spicy pokemon. With 300 species of herb and spice. I feel hungry all of a sudden.
Official Oppai breeder in the Land of Rising Dead

User Info: harle1012000

harle1012000
3 years ago#3
We need a cold and fever pokemon:

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130330214544/random-ness/images/thumb/7/73/Fever_%26_Cold_Pokemon.png/480px-Fever_%26_Cold_Pokemon.png
If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, be sure to check the enclosed instruction book

User Info: austingl

austingl
3 years ago#4
fedartz posted...
We also need Hot and Spicy pokemon. With 300 species of herb and spice. I feel hungry all of a sudden.

I don't know I you are serious but I am. I mean we have a garbage pokemon. Is it really too much to ask for a salt and pepper pokemon?
Official Red Eyes B. Dragon of WC2011 board
Black 2 FC: 2667-1094-4948

User Info: lanelazerbeam

lanelazerbeam
3 years ago#5
austingl posted...
Can we please get a salt and pepper pokemon? Please? How would I go about asking Nintendo for these? That's all I want.

But Nintendo doesn't make pokemon....... :/
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon X/Y boards!

User Info: MyNameIsNotJen

MyNameIsNotJen
3 years ago#6
austingl posted...

We already do?? Reshiram is salt and Zekrom is pepper...or if you wanna get technical, Marlon (8th Unova Gym Leader B2W2) is both salt & pepper.
~I am dancing with Molly~
~BlackJack, VIP, Be2ty, Kamilia~

User Info: fedartz

fedartz
3 years ago#7
austingl posted...
fedartz posted...

I don't know I you are serious but I am. I mean we have a garbage pokemon. Is it really too much to ask for a salt and pepper pokemon?

Can you describe how this Pokemon looks like. How they live, how do they taste like. Is it edible to eat?
Official Oppai breeder in the Land of Rising Dead
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. People! May I please have your attention?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived