This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Returning to the Kalos Pokedex: Day 15: Round Two Begins! (Group B)

#1NintendoFan2000Posted 6/21/2013 7:20:29 AM(edited)
Which old Pokemon do you want to see native to Kalos? - Results (46 votes)
Zubat, Golbat and Crobat
4.35% (2 votes)
Onix and Steelix
2.17% (1 votes)
Drilbur and Excadrill
10.87% (5 votes)
Woobat and Swoobat
2.17% (1 votes)
Skitty and Delcatty
4.35% (2 votes)
Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon and Sylveon
52.17% (24 votes)
Sandile, Krokorok and Krookodile
6.52% (3 votes)
Cleffa, Clefairy and Clefable
4.35% (2 votes)
Rufflet and Braviary
6.52% (3 votes)
Darumaka and Darmanitan
6.52% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.
The new Pokemon are good, but what if people want to use some of the returners? This series of polls will see ten non-starter, non-legendary evolutionary lines battle it out each day to see which families GameFAQs most want to see before the postgame.

Round 2 begins! There are only 130 families left, and the polls are getting tougher to win! So, let's revist the survivors of the first two battles of Round 1! To clarify, we're back to the top five being safe for now.

Again, because I'm expecting the Eeveelutions to dominate this one, I'm backing the desert crocs.

After Day 14:

Tyrogue, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan and Hitmontop fight their way to victory with a commanding first place. Second place was picked up by a three-way tie between Meowth and Persion, Tauros and Miltank. Only the top four was safe, so they're all through!

Venonat and Venomoth and Snubbull and Granbull tie for fifth, which wasn't the safe spot it would have been if their division was earlier! Diglett and Dugtrio fall by the wayside along with Smoochum and Jynx, while Stantler and Mankey and Primeape bring up the rear.

In Group B, Cubone and Marowak cut the victory close, just two votes ahead of Teddiursa and Ursaring. It has to be said, Omanyte and Omastar didn't look too hot when I checked at the start of the battle, but they made a fine third place. Shellder and Cloyster stay alive in fourth.

Smeargle is painted into a corner. Qwilfish's hopes are deflated. Krabby and Kingler are cut out of the game. Kangaskhan is crying for her mother. Kabuto and Kabutops are history.

Group C was an extremely exciting shootout to watch. In the end, Mew and Mewtwo win the battle. Dratini, Dragonair and Dragonite came from behind to defeat all of the Kanto starters and Aerodactyl.

And in the second tiebreaker, Paras and Parasect get voted off the island. The first tiebreaker ended in a tie, so I'll cast the deciding vote: Bye Bye Butterfree.
---
I'd put a quip here, but I'm not hilarious enough.
#2NintendoFan2000(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 3:37:38 PM
Bump.
---
I'd put a quip here, but I'm not hilarious enough.
#3SF_BombPosted 6/21/2013 5:48:52 PM
Oh come on that wasn't even fair!
---
Black 2 FC: 1808 0000 3910
#4The_Undying_84Posted 6/21/2013 6:00:57 PM
Why put Eevee on there when it's pretty obvious he already will return?
---
PSN: TheUndying84