This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best champion theme?

#21-hotdogturtle--Posted 6/21/2013 7:38:49 PM
Blue's is alright. Lance's and Cynthia's are really good. Iris's is good but not on the level of the previous two. And I don't remember either of the other songs at all.
---
Hey man, LlamaGuy did encrypt the passwords.
With what? ROT-13? -CJayC
#22iKhanicPosted 6/21/2013 7:41:14 PM
LightningAce11 posted...
iKhanic posted...
LightningAce11 posted...
iKhanic posted...
LightningAce11 posted...
Iris has the best theme. It's a change from the others, a happy fun theme that you can fight the champion to. Steven had the worst, and red just sucked.

You officially have zero taste in music. Even if you don't agree with it, Lance/Red is in the class of Gerudo Valley and Gusty Gardens Galaxy as one of most popular Nintendo game themes ever.

Also, a champion battle should NEVER EVER be happy and cute like Iris's theme. It should be intense and motivating. That's just what a battle theme is supposed to do.

Yup, you are a troll who doesn't care about other people's opinions. Just get lost.

I'm not the one stating opinion as fact.

Those are opinions. Are you blind, or dyslexic?

"Best", "Worst", and "Just sucked" imply you are stating a fact. Use words like "favorite" and people won't say you are wrong.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board
#23PrinceChickadeePosted 6/21/2013 7:41:35 PM
iKhanic posted...
Lance/Red is the only correct answer. Anyone not voting for it must be under mind control.

---
https://www.facebook.com/RainbowHairedOwain
#24hotrodneptune32Posted 6/21/2013 7:44:19 PM
Steven, because that battle was the ultimate battle of my childhood. It's also the reason I keep entering the Champions Tournament in the PWT. Second goes to Lance/Red.
---
(Un)Official Sephiroth of KHIII board
#25PT_PiranhaPosted 6/21/2013 7:49:03 PM
I voted Iris's theme, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Given it'd taken me months to get to the end of the game (as opposed to the usual weeks), the song made me feel cathartic.

And hey I already beat Plasma, and this is the last we'll see of Unova (not counting post-game), so I thought it was a worthy sendoff.

I'm not a huge fan of Cynthia's theme, there's just something there I don't like. Not to say that it's bad, or that any of the themes are bad, but I just prefer this one more.
---
Remember not to take video games too seriously - There are plenty of GameFAQs users who will do that for you.
#26Mudkip43Posted 6/21/2013 7:50:05 PM
cynthia.
---
1249 6550 4063 Black 2 FC
#27LightningAce11Posted 6/21/2013 7:53:40 PM
iKhanic posted...
"Best", "Worst", and "Just sucked" imply you are stating a fact. Use words like "favorite" and people won't say you are wrong.

To me, it is a fact. And you are the only one who is attacking me. Get your nostalgia glasses off your face and get with the times. No one in their right mind likes 8 bit music.
---
THAT'S MR ACE TO YOU PEOPLE
Pokemon X and Y female MC is my waifu
#28PT_PiranhaPosted 6/21/2013 7:55:57 PM
LightningAce11 posted...
iKhanic posted...

To me, it is a fact. And you are the only one who is attacking me. Get your nostalgia glasses off your face and get with the times. No one in their right mind likes 8 bit music.

Now now, 8-bit can work if you use it well. Almost anything can. It can come off as lazy to use it nowadays, so you'd have to be creative with it.
---
Remember not to take video games too seriously - There are plenty of GameFAQs users who will do that for you.
#29AlI_About_The_UPosted 6/21/2013 7:58:59 PM
LightningAce11 posted...
iKhanic posted...

Psh, looks like someone has never blasted the Blaster Master soundtrack at max volume while playing Pole Position in the middle of the night.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Fd6pTd6.jpg
#30VoidBeyond(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 8:02:01 PM
One vote for Alder... lol
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//PKMN Black2 FC: 2280 6133 3461