This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This has reinforced my desire to have a T Rex Pokemon.

#21agent9149Posted 6/21/2013 5:18:16 PM
turkeltonjohn posted...

Well... It doesn't have teeth and has a beaked mouth... So he can't really be a carnivore.

That is a true. He does have the highest base attack of all non-legendary which I always assumed he was fitting for a t-rex pokemon. Also its body resembles a therapod more than it does a pachycephalosauria. If anything it could be fusion of both genus.
#22XGeass(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 5:18:45 PM
Shyvana posted...
This is exactly what people said when they wanted a dolphin pokemon. Kept saying there is one, who's Kyogre. While this is true, people didn't mean the orca, they meant the common dolphin.

How the hell is Kyogre a dolphin? The thing looks like a love child of a manta ray and a whale.
---
Official Sasori of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards.
*Eagerly waiting for Blazeblue Alter Memory*
#23iKhanicPosted 6/21/2013 5:19:06 PM
Tyranitar says hi.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board
#24XGeass(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 5:20:05 PM
agent9149 posted...
turkeltonjohn posted...

Well... It doesn't have teeth and has a beaked mouth... So he can't really be a carnivore.

That is a true. He does have the highest base attack of all non-legendary which I always assumed he was fitting for a t-rex pokemon. Also its body resembles a therapod more than it does a pachycephalosauria. If anything it could be fusion of both genus.

Again.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/Pachycephalosaurus.jpg

http://images.wikia.com/es.pokemon/images/b/b4/Rampardos_(anime_DP).png
---
#25XGeass(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 5:20:27 PM
iKhanic posted...
Tyranitar says hi.

That is ****ing Godzilla.
---
#26turkeltonjohnPosted 6/21/2013 5:20:29 PM
Tyranidomega posted...
turkeltonjohn posted...
Tyranidomega posted...
I'm not one to go "kids these days"...but holy ***t it pains me to see that kids these days don't know their dinosaurs.

A lot of people don't care about near useless information.

Sad to see scientific interest going down the drain too.

Just more important things in science than dinos.
---
Smuckers is the sexiest girl I've ever seen
#27scrappybristolPosted 6/21/2013 5:21:07 PM
iKhanic posted...
Tyranitar says hi.

Godzilla.
---
This sig is significant
#28Ari917Posted 6/21/2013 5:22:20 PM
agent9149 posted...
turkeltonjohn posted...

No it doesn't, just because it has a large body and small arms doesn't automatically mean it's a theropod (particularly since the pachycephalosauria actually shares those features). Rampardos has a lot more in common with the pachycephalosauria in design and in concept and little (if none) with the T-rex.
---
Official Wyvern Lord of the Awakening Board
#29Arne83Posted 6/21/2013 5:23:46 PM
Shyvana posted...
This is exactly what people said when they wanted a dolphin pokemon. Kept saying there is one, who's Kyogre. While this is true, people didn't mean the orca, they meant the common dolphin.

A similar thing actually happened recently with Pancham. People were happy that there's finally a panda Pokemon and most people responded by pointing out Spinda. Not realizing that when people say "panda" they're more than likely talking about the giant panda, and that Spinda is based off of the completely unrelated red panda.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals..." - Agent K.
#30agent9149Posted 6/21/2013 5:24:12 PM
XGeass posted...
agent9149 posted...
turkeltonjohn posted...

Again.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/Pachycephalosaurus.jpg

http://images.wikia.com/es.pokemon/images/b/b4/Rampardos_(anime_DP).png

Fine. I secede from previous stance.