This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mirror Pokemon.

#11soboctreborPosted 6/21/2013 7:48:22 PM
petemidnight13 posted...
KaitoKaze posted...
petemidnight13 posted...
Yes. We have trash bags, ice cream cones, piles of sludge, a computer program, and a furnace, among other things. We need a mirror.

Fixed

And why do we need one? It makes even less sense than an ice cream cone, and there is no reason to make it fairy type.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall who's the fairest of them all?"
---
Hoenn confirmed.
White 2 FC: 3225 4955 5604
#12CheeseOmenPosted 6/21/2013 7:48:44 PM
petemidnight13 posted...
Missingno_Mastr posted...
petemidnight13 posted...
No. We have trash bags, ice cream cones, piles of sludge, a computer program, and a furnace, among other things. We don't need a mirror.

?

Golurk is a furnace. Sure, it's pretty neat, but I've had enough of inanimate objects becoming pokemon.

Agreed. The new ones we have seen all look like actual animals. Thats how the classic generation was and thats how I like it
---
3DS: 5129 0994 1261
W2: 3139 7723 5743
#13XazealPosted 6/21/2013 7:49:19 PM
CheeseOmen posted...
petemidnight13 posted...
petemidnight13 posted...
No. We have trash bags, ice cream cones, piles of sludge, a computer program, and a furnace, among other things. We don't need a mirror.

?

Golurk is a furnace. Sure, it's pretty neat, but I've had enough of inanimate objects becoming pokemon.

Agreed. The new ones we have seen all look like actual animals. Thats how the classic generation was and thats how I like it

Here we go!
#14KaitoKazePosted 6/21/2013 7:50:11 PM
petemidnight13 posted...
petemidnight13 posted...

?

...Golurk is not a furnace -_-
---
The Fairy type is the greatest addition to Pokemon ever
#15fedartzPosted 6/21/2013 7:50:38 PM
We need Evil Queen pokemon like this
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081104180309/digimon/images/3/39/Lilithmon_b.jpg
---
I'm a Ditto...I'm soft and fugly. Want to breed with me?
#16petemidnight13Posted 6/21/2013 7:51:46 PM
soboctrebor posted...
petemidnight13 posted...
KaitoKaze posted...
petemidnight13 posted...
Yes. We have trash bags, ice cream cones, piles of sludge, a computer program, and a furnace, among other things. We need a mirror.

Fixed

And why do we need one? It makes even less sense than an ice cream cone, and there is no reason to make it fairy type.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall who's the fairest of them all?"

That mirror isn't a fairy. It is a sentient magical artifact. Same with any sentient magical artifact in folklore.
---
Most badass noob ever. No exceptions.
Except the noob part.
#17petemidnight13Posted 6/21/2013 7:53:53 PM
KaitoKaze posted...
petemidnight13 posted...
petemidnight13 posted...

?

...Golurk is not a furnace -_-

It looks like one, but I'll concede that point. The rest still stand.
---
Except the noob part.
#18agent9149(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 8:43:12 PM
petemidnight13 posted...

And? Pokémon covers a lot of things and trying to be exclusive about what Pokémon should be based on is ridiculous and one will be surely disappointed if they go down that route. Besides this is all speculation and wishful thinking. No need to be so serious.
#19petemidnight13Posted 6/21/2013 9:15:01 PM
agent9149 posted...
petemidnight13 posted...

And? Pokémon covers a lot of things and trying to be exclusive about what Pokémon should be based on is ridiculous and one will be surely disappointed if they go down that route. Besides this is all speculation and wishful thinking. No need to be so serious.

I wasn't being "so serious." I'm simply exercising my wishful thinking and hoping there won't be a mirror.
---
Except the noob part.
#20MagikarpRulesPosted 6/21/2013 9:38:14 PM
ColonelHawk posted...
PrinceChickadee posted...
petemidnight13 posted...

Mr Mime split evolution branch? sounds cool. they should reallly make a Miss Mime though.

Jynx. Besides, Mr. Mime's original Japanese name doesn't dictate a gender.

Yeah, no. Why do you think Jynx is a counterpart for Mr. Mime? Because they are both Psychic type?

Jynx and Smoochum are female only, while Mr. Mime and Mime Jr. can be both genders despite the name (thank the ones who made the localization).

If anything, Game Freak seems to have made Mr. Mime a counterpart of sorts to Sudowoodo.