This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will we be able to catch every Pokemon this time?

#11lanelazerbeamPosted 6/21/2013 6:33:45 PM
Mr_GGFan posted...
I have something to say.

Go ahead, I'm listening
---
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon X/Y boards!
I am a Sony pony
#12Mr_GGFan(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 6:36:23 PM
I'd like to tell you a story about trading Pokemon.
---
Ist zwivel herzen nachgebur, daz muoz der sele werden sur. - Wolfram von Eschenbach
#13scrappybristolPosted 6/21/2013 6:36:30 PM
Story time?
---
This sig is significant
#14LexifoxPosted 6/21/2013 6:37:08 PM
I don't know. I have no idea what your catching capability is.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#15lanelazerbeamPosted 6/21/2013 6:37:44 PM
Yay! I love GGFan's stories.
---
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon X/Y boards!
I am a Sony pony
#16Skull_proPosted 6/21/2013 6:37:48 PM
RageKaiser posted...
Through trading with older versions perhaps, but all 700+ being between both X and Y? I'm gonna say it's doubtful. Barring massive version exclusives.

There's no way this ever happen for legendaries. Iirc, legendary from past gens never appeared on the first 2 games of a gen. They often appear in remakes/sequel/third version though. So most likely in "Pokemon Z" but not in X or Y
---
Live like a windrammer as you **** while seeing futures in balls
3DS FC: 4339-2730-2396
#17Mr_GGFan(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 6:47:41 PM
Skull_pro posted...
RageKaiser posted...
Through trading with older versions perhaps, but all 700+ being between both X and Y? I'm gonna say it's doubtful. Barring massive version exclusives.

There's no way this ever happen for legendaries. Iirc, legendary from past gens never appeared on the first 2 games of a gen. They often appear in remakes/sequel/third version though. So most likely in "Pokemon Z" but not in X or Y

Please be quiet--I'm about to begin my story.
---
Ist zwivel herzen nachgebur, daz muoz der sele werden sur. - Wolfram von Eschenbach
#18dodgekk9Posted 6/21/2013 6:48:13 PM
Probably not...

...You may need the help of events or *gasp* DLC.
---
youtube.com/platinumphalanges - My Youtube channel for RE 6 Mercenaries/ COD BlackOps2
I HATE the new GameFAQs layout
#19MyNameIsNotJenPosted 6/21/2013 6:55:22 PM
Mr_GGFan posted...
-hotdogturtle-- posted...
Yes, you will, just as you have been able to in every other game.

Excuse me?

Gesundheit :)
---
~I am dancing with Molly~
~BlackJack, VIP, Be2ty, Kamilia~
#20Mr_GGFan(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 6:55:31 PM
What good man has opened me? If it is someone who can both read and understand me, he will do me a favor by spreading no evil report, even though I may have faults. This will be to his honor. I know very well that I am not so refined and polished, nor so skillfully composed that a malicious person could not defame me. For no one indeed, however well he does, can protect himself from such people. No tale is so good that they will not jeer at it; I am sure of this. Oh, to whom shall I complain of the scorn I shall suffer from them? But I'll bear it with a light heart if I win the praise of the best people.

Who seeks fame and loves loyalty and honor should follow that good instruction which will greatly improve him, and should try to do as they whom the world praises and who serve for God's reward. Let us copy them, the ones to whom God has given happiness here and in the hereafter eternal life, for which we should all strive.

If only I were wise enough to tell all I know in the manner I would like! But unfortunately, both tongue and wit have so forsaken me that I am not master of the language I wish to use. Nevertheless, I have determined to carry out my design (would that I knew how) in such a manner that the learned may be satisfied. God grant me the skill and them the spirit that they may receive it well. I am still lacking in art and therefore speak as a child. So if I produce something good here, if my wit can accomplish that, one should thank me more than the clever one who is a master, can speak well, and has done more of this than I. One should be grateful to me because ever since I first learned what was good I have striven to earn with my tongue a better greeting from those who know. I have not yet succeeded, partly from bad luck, partly from poor judgment. How does it profit the rich miser who envies everyone's wealth if he orders a thousand marks to be locked securely in his money chest? Who can enjoy it if he doesn't use it and share it? I have been ruined by that bait, for wicked comfort has misled me to my loss, so that my life is still of no importance.

He is thought to be foolish who throws red gold and precious stones before swine, which have no pleasure in these things: gold means less to them than the mud puddle in which they roll. Who likes a good story and wants to learn should listen courteously and carefully: he will gain thereby. It will exalt the spirit of a many a man, for he surely will hear what may well improve him at once and may often cause others to value him more highly.

So it is that a simple man sometimes says that which is useful and improves the manners of him who can understand it. But whatever good comes from a good man is considered nothing by mean people, for good words and deeds do not touch their hearts. They seem to listen, but their thoughts are elsewhere: on dishonesty and malice. Whatever I say to them I might better shout into a forest. Then I at least would have the pleasure of listening to the echo.

With them my only reward is that each likes to ridicule in any way he can all he hears or sees; that is the response of the deceitful man. He pays no attention to what I say about honor and excellence, but lets it go in one ear and out the other. All the good I can tell is less use to him than a grain of sand, for his false heart begrudges merit and praise. Who can teach him well whose heart is false? He wallows in evil as swine in the mire. But turn your thoughts to the best things. Follow me; you'll profit by it.

My talent was always concealed. Then I decided to reveal it here and see if my lips could make dreary hours pleasant for people with such things as would be nice to hear. Now I shall tell you a story as it was told to me.
---