This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What kind of Pokemon would live in your town/city/state/country?

#31GalladetheGreatPosted 6/22/2013 2:48:30 PM
country

Snorlax

Ha! I feel so original and creative!
---
Don't get mad, get gllad.
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/404951/chocula_medium.jpg
#32Block_Man_XPosted 6/22/2013 2:49:42 PM
Muk, Arbok, Koffing. All those other disgusting poison types from all the pollution and oil.
---
PSN-block-man-x / SSF4 Mains Vega/ MVC3 Cptn America Akuma zero/Dante Wolverine sentinel. SFxT: Vega
#33MagmastaPosted 6/22/2013 3:06:14 PM
Dogs, cats, Beavers, Deer, Pigeons, seagulls, Woman, old people, Construction workers, fish, plantlife, mice, frogs, ants, butterflies, moths, occasional skunk, raccoons, Dragonflies, bees, crows, shrooms, garbage, ice cream cones, centipedes, eggs lol, caterpillars, cocoons, tadpoles, praying mantis, bears, crickets, horses, cows, and ducks.

Houndoor, Persians, Bibarrel, Deerling, PIdove, wingull, Jynx/meloetta, Alakazam, Machoke, Goldeen, Bellsprouts, Pikachu, Politoad, Durant, Butterfree, Mothim, Skuntank, Zigzagoon, Vibrava, Combee( beedrill is native to japan), Honchkrow, Amoongus, Trubbish, vanilillite, Scollpede, Exeggecute, Caterpie, Silcoons, Poliwags, Scythers( dang!), Ursaring, Kricketune, Ponyta, Miltank, and Ducklett.

I was too lazy to put every known pokemon species in each group but you get the gist.
---
Bowser is a Tarasque and Magmar is a legend
#34Digital_Knyte07Posted 6/22/2013 3:08:16 PM
Grimer line
Koffing line
Garbodor line
Stunky line
Beedrill line
Mr. Mime
---
I hate college but love all the parties
Finishing kegs and crushing bottles of Bacardi
#35mralpha543Posted 6/22/2013 6:15:52 PM
Scrappy/Scrafty loads of 'em..
I live NEAR Chicago..
---
Rocket Professor ~ R ~ Support Elesa! Real Arceus. Third Version M 2/26/13
Official ANBU of the Pokemon boards.
#36CelebityPosted 6/22/2013 6:17:41 PM
MetaFalconPunch posted...
Sawsbuck. Lots and lots of Sawsbuck.

---
Nintendo Network: Damon07
Playing: Oracle of Seasons, The Walking Dead
#37MetleonPosted 6/22/2013 6:23:13 PM
Lots of Lilipup, Purrloin, Pidove, and Pachirisu around the houses and plenty of Sawsbuck and the occasional Ursaring in the woods. And there'd be plenty of Machop and Timburr for all the construction in the city.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#38Heracross17Posted 6/22/2013 6:25:34 PM
Tauros, Miltank, Pidgey, Zubat, Sunkern, Pineco, Barboach, Pachirisu, Stunky, Deerling, Cottonee, Joltik, and Durant.
---
HG FC: 2666 6874 1041
Black FC: 1764 7784 9186