This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I. Want. A. Mantis. Shrimp.

#31XGeassPosted 6/22/2013 12:14:55 AM
petemidnight13 posted...
You claimed nothing beats a T. Rex. I disagreed about T. Rex being so awesome, so I listed awesome 'saurs. You claimed I had no credible source, and the T. Rex was a badass god until I proved otherwise.

Again TVtropes IS NOT a credible source by any means. And In my opinion nothing can or will beat a t rex.

And you say I'm putting words in your mouth?

Yes I just said that. What are you slow?

Nope. I just think that T. Rex is overrated. So, I don't have to prove anything until you do.

And when did I even try and prove anything? You are the won who keeps trying to.

Besides, you said, "but nothing beats a T rex."

And according to my childhood nothing ever will.
---
Official Sasori of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards.
*Eagerly waiting for Blazeblue Alter Memory*
#32petemidnight13Posted 6/22/2013 12:15:19 AM
I'm going to sleep now, but I'm going to close off on this:

"Spinosaurus may be the largest of all known carnivorous dinosaurs, even larger than Tyrannosaurus and Giganotosaurus."

Copied of a source more accurate than Encyclopedia Britannica.
---
Most badass noob ever. No exceptions.
Except the noob part.
#33XGeassPosted 6/22/2013 12:18:22 AM
petemidnight13 posted...

"Spinosaurus may be the largest of all known carnivorous dinosaurs, even larger than Tyrannosaurus and Giganotosaurus."

When did size ever prove what is better? With that logic T Rex is infinitely better than the mantis shrimp.
---
#34petemidnight13Posted 6/22/2013 12:19:33 AM
XGeass posted...
petemidnight13 posted...
You claimed nothing beats a T. Rex. I disagreed about T. Rex being so awesome, so I listed awesome 'saurs. You claimed I had no credible source, and the T. Rex was a badass god until I proved otherwise.

Again TVtropes IS NOT a credible source by any means. And In my opinion nothing can or will beat a t rex.

And you say I'm putting words in your mouth?

Yes I just said that. What are you slow?

Nope. I just think that T. Rex is overrated. So, I don't have to prove anything until you do.

And when did I even try and prove anything? You are the won who keeps trying to.

Besides, you said, "but nothing beats a T rex."

And according to my childhood nothing ever will.

Ah, so your childhood is a credible source? How astounding. And when did you try and prove anything? Well, you didn't. You said 'na na na t rex is better!' Your entire argument has been, "My opinion and childhood are highly credible sources, but anything you bring in isn't because I say so."

Because you can totally debate that way.

As I said earlier, I'm going to sleep now. It's late and I'm bored of this.

Spinosaurus wins.
---
Except the noob part.
#35petemidnight13Posted 6/22/2013 12:21:01 AM
XGeass posted...
petemidnight13 posted...

When did size ever prove what is better? With that logic T Rex is infinitely better than the mantis shrimp.

Well, what are you debating from? Size? Combat capabilities? What?
Oh, that's right. The fact your opinion should be taken as fact.

It doesn't work like that.
---
Except the noob part.
#36petemidnight13Posted 6/22/2013 12:21:32 AM
I'm going to sleep now. I'll respond tomorrow.
---
Except the noob part.
#37XGeassPosted 6/22/2013 12:22:53 AM
petemidnight13 posted...

Ah, so your childhood is a credible source? How astounding. And when did you try and prove anything? Well, you didn't. You said 'na na na t rex is better!' Your entire argument has been, "My opinion and childhood are highly credible sources, but anything you bring in isn't because I say so."

Spinosaurus wins.

I never said it was credible nor do I pretend it is, unlike you and tvtropes. And of course I never tried to prove anything I have said that in my last 5 posts. And again when did size prove anything?
---
#38XGeassPosted 6/22/2013 12:23:45 AM
petemidnight13 posted...
XGeass posted...
petemidnight13 posted...

Well, what are you debating from? Size? Combat capabilities? What?
Oh, that's right. The fact your opinion should be taken as fact.

It doesn't work like that.

Badassery. :p
---
#39petemidnight13Posted 6/22/2013 12:25:49 AM
XGeass posted...
petemidnight13 posted...

Spinosaurus wins.

I never said it was credible nor do I pretend it is, unlike you and tvtropes. And of course I never tried to prove anything I have said that in my last 5 posts. And again when did size prove anything?

I pretend its credible? No, it's just a useful collection of opinions. Sometimes I find a good read or game on there. Sometimes I don't. Now, stop putting words in my mouth.

I get it. In your opinion, T. Rex beats all. In mine, it's terrible. I won't change your mind, you won't change mine. Lets just stop arguing so I can get some sleep.
---
Except the noob part.
#40XGeassPosted 6/22/2013 12:30:19 AM
petemidnight13 posted...

I pretend its credible? No, it's just a useful collection of opinions. Sometimes I find a good read or game on there. Sometimes I don't. Now, stop putting words in my mouth.

So tvtropes opinions are more credible than mine?

I won't change your mind, you won't change mine..

You say after more than 2 pages of trying to do exactly that.
---