This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I don't like restrictions on Legendary Pokemon.

#1PT_PiranhaPosted 6/21/2013 10:40:58 PM
I just want to have fun, so I use them a lot. But then things like Subways and PWT keep me from using them. But since I use them so much, they're about as strong as my team, it's not like I'm always hiding behind them.

So I always feel like they're tying one of my arms behind my back and I don't like it. I hope they change that this gen, but I know they won't. Just needed to vent.
---
Remember, don't take video games too seriously- Plenty of GameFAQs users will do that for you.
-Official Hugh's (Unleashed) Rage of the KHIII Board-
#2petemidnight13Posted 6/21/2013 10:44:08 PM
They should keep them banned.

Imagine this. You're on the battle subway, one win away from the big prize. Then, some guy comes in with a team of legendaries and curbstomps you.

Unfair, right?

That's why they're banned. Who in their right mind would permit them?
---
Most badass noob ever. No exceptions.
Except the noob part.
#3PT_Piranha(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 10:51:58 PM
petemidnight13 posted...
They should keep them banned.

Imagine this. You're on the battle subway, one win away from the big prize. Then, some guy comes in with a team of legendaries and curbstomps you.

Unfair, right?

That's why they're banned. Who in their right mind would permit them?

Wait aren't all the mons reduced to Level 50 anyway?
---
Remember, don't take video games too seriously- Plenty of GameFAQs users will do that for you.
#4petemidnight13Posted 6/21/2013 10:57:51 PM
Yeah, but in that case you have pokemon with ridiculous base stats. Besides, if I remember correctly, some legendaries are allowed. Not sure, but I think some weaker ones are.
---
Except the noob part.
#5PT_Piranha(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 10:59:08 PM
petemidnight13 posted...
Yeah, but in that case you have pokemon with ridiculous base stats. Besides, if I remember correctly, some legendaries are allowed. Not sure, but I think some weaker ones are.

Base stats... Another byproduct of mostly being a casual Pokemon fan comes to haunt me again. I know some terms and concepts, but I'm really not into the more competitive, meta scene...
---
#6DeitylightPosted 6/21/2013 11:04:15 PM
Most event legendaries that has below 600 bst are fine, the issue comes with anything above said bst.
As for carpet banning them because they are legendary pokemon? It's really stupid idea, especially with pokemon like Entei, Kyurem base form, and Articuno.
#7Thepenguinking2Posted 6/21/2013 11:05:02 PM
Just unban phione. It isn't a legendary, and its stats are laughable.
---
There is completely no reason that exists why sigilyph is not OU.
Official Shadow Zangoose of the X board!
#8SoleEaterPosted 6/21/2013 11:11:46 PM
Yeah, not all legendaries are banned. I rented a Latios in the Battle Factory.If I remember correctly, that is.

Just the rrally strong ones like Palkia or Mewtwo are banned.
---
http://www.hatclub.com/media/catalog/category/PLAY_CLOTHS.png
#9PT_Piranha(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 11:14:48 PM
SoleEater posted...
Yeah, not all legendaries are banned. I rented a Latios in the Battle Factory.If I remember correctly, that is.

Just the rrally strong ones like Palkia or Mewtwo are banned.

The fun Legendary Pokemon, you mean.
---
#10petemidnight13Posted 6/21/2013 11:15:01 PM
Base stats are what are used to calculate the stats. For example, Arceus has 120s across the board. Other pokemon have more focused, like Deoxys. In its normal form, it has 150 in attack, special attack, and speed, but 50 in its defenses.

In simple terms, higher base stats means stronger pokemon.
---
Except the noob part.