This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I don't like restrictions on Legendary Pokemon.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I don't like restrictions on Legendary Pokemon.

User Info: petemidnight13

petemidnight13
3 years ago#31
Using them in Ubers or when battling friends. Using them in game in things beside PWT and the like. Showing off the fact that you have one. A lot of other stuff.
Most badass noob ever. No exceptions.
Except the noob part.

User Info: Monferno_AQW

Monferno_AQW
3 years ago#32
bigboi_yeah posted...
DontBeHero posted...
sinnoh league: ash vs tobias, nuff said.

Which has nothing to do with the games.
I only play in Ubers
R~married to Shauntal and Lorelei/Prima

User Info: yzman

yzman
3 years ago#33
Yeah TC, if they allowed certain pokes you would stand even less of a chance than you do in it now. The AI would use them, and since you don't know a lot about the game it seems, they would use them a lot more effectively than you too.
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."

User Info: Monferno_AQW

Monferno_AQW
3 years ago#34
yzman posted...
Yeah TC, if they allowed certain pokes you would stand even less of a chance than you do in it now. The AI would use them, and since you don't know a lot about the game it seems, they would use them a lot more effectively than you too.

They could always make a special part of the BF/BS/PWT/whatever's next that allows them with the exception that the AI uses them as well. Make it a separate battle method, like Super Singles.
I only play in Ubers
R~married to Shauntal and Lorelei/Prima
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I don't like restrictions on Legendary Pokemon.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived