This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Post pokemon that really need an evolution.

#31egglinkPosted 6/22/2013 6:49:58 AM
Jynx.
---
Needs more Ice type, and Dragons are the devil.
#32NejiHyuga900Posted 6/22/2013 6:59:54 AM
Nightstar1994 posted...
Charizard

When me and my cousin were little, we thought that Charizard would have a hidden evolution and its evolution would be called Charcoal.
---
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
#33SummonearthPosted 6/22/2013 7:15:00 AM
All pokemon that can't evolve yet.
---
"I will speak my mind and say what I want and if you don't like it, well too bad!" "And my Pikachu pillow says hi"
#34P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 6/22/2013 7:21:10 AM
ChaosCreativity posted...
Oh and a Sableye, Banette, and Zangoose (which would probably give Serviper one too)

But Seviper's already a three-stage evolution!

Ekans -> Arbok -> Seviper
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#35rocketgenoPosted 6/22/2013 7:23:43 AM
If Dugtrio&Sableye got evos that would break the metagame,
Bigger arena trapper and Eviolite Sableye would be OP
---
TRIANGLES!!!!!!!!!!
Sharpedo is da bomb
#36TheWhiteBowserPosted 6/22/2013 7:30:43 AM
A lot of pokemon from the Hoenn region were single pokemon with no evolution. And since 3rd gen was my favorite I would like to see some evolutions for Seviper, Zagoose, Altaria, Toarkoal, Plusle and Minun, Camerupt, and especiall Swellow. To be honest when my taillow evolved into swellow when I first played pokemon emerald I though that swellow was based on a peacock since I don't think we have a peacock pokemon. Swellow kind of reminded me of a peacock but it did not evolve so yeah they need to fix that.
#37JackSolomonPosted 6/22/2013 7:30:56 AM
xxIron_Dragonxx posted...
Tauros

I was under the impression Tauros evolved into Bouffalant. Is that incorrect?
#38PokelanderPosted 6/22/2013 7:34:35 AM
All I really want to see get an evolution is Rapidash, like I said before they can call it Pyrostride and I would hope the shiny form would revert back to that beautiful blue that ponyta had.
#39TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 6/22/2013 7:35:39 AM
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
ChaosCreativity posted...
Oh and a Sableye, Banette, and Zangoose (which would probably give Serviper one too)

But Seviper's already a three-stage evolution!

Ekans -> Arbok -> Seviper

No it's not, Seviper is a stand alone pokemon introduced in gen 3
---
It's a pleasure when you treasure all that's new & true & gay!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 We are one having fun walking in the glow of love..
#40TheWhiteBowserPosted 6/22/2013 7:38:48 AM
Basically almost every pokemon from the 3rd gen. 3rd gen was my favorite and pokemon emerald was amazing. Something I also kind of realized but correct me if I am wrong. Do we have a pokemon based on the designs of a peacock? I don't think we do... We need to fix that.
---
-If that's the case, aren't you just making consecutive predictions on what your opponent will do?
-That's the whole point of how to beat your opponent. DUH!