This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worst Pokemon in OU?

#81spooky96Posted 6/23/2013 7:31:11 AM
trinityEDGE posted...
Toxicroak

Literally no reason to be used under any other weather (or lack thereof) other than rain, and even there it's subpar due to one useless STAB, slow speed, countered by sun, average defenses (though pretty decent if you include dry skin), and its power is lacking unless you Bulk Up. Creates far too many free turns for the opposing team.

My team which has reached 1730, its sole sweeper was Toxicroak.

A completely unbiased opinion - Using him is like taking a gamble, you either smash an entire team or you're basically one shot-ed by any of the enemy's moves.

moneyman82 posted...
I'd probably say Metagross at the moment.

TC, are you insane? Gengar was #1 in usage last time I checked (about a month ago).

What? It has been ages that...
#1 Scizor
#2 Politoed

Gengar is always between 12-20 in most used pokemon in OU.
#82Rad_DudesmanPosted 6/23/2013 7:33:11 AM
moneyman82 posted...

TC, are you insane? Gengar was #1 in usage last time I checked (about a month ago).

Heck no.

Scizor is #1, with his pals Ferrothorn and Politoed occupying #2 and #3 respectively.

Gengar is #16.
---
The official rad dude of the Pokemon X board.
#83JarickoPosted 6/23/2013 8:52:37 AM
I think the worst is quite possibly latias. Its more used for support due to the weaker stats over latios. That is not to say that latias is bad, its just not as good as the others. I would not put toxicroak down at all because with rain hes pretty good, he can soak water moves and you can often get up a substitute and go into focus punching for massive damage in the rain.
#84Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 6/23/2013 8:58:44 AM
moneyman82 posted...

this isn't early DP where hypnosis had 70 acc
---
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards
#85RTC3Posted 6/23/2013 9:06:38 AM
I think the worst is quite possibly latias.

nah it's prolly politoed
---
Lakers. Black Mamba. Steve Ca$h. "Boom boom" Pau Gasol "Train." Dwight "Makes Right" Howard. we. already. won.
#86JarickoPosted 6/23/2013 9:18:24 AM
RTC3 posted...

nah it's prolly politoed

Politoed is one of the most used. Its got reasonable bulk to effectively harass the opponent with scalds, encore and or perish song and it can run a offensive hydro pump setup.
#87spooky96Posted 6/23/2013 9:24:09 AM
Jaricko posted...
RTC3 posted...

nah it's prolly politoed

Politoed is one of the most used. Its got reasonable bulk to effectively harass the opponent with scalds, encore and or perish song and it can run a offensive hydro pump setup.

You didn't understand the semi-joke by RTC, now did you? <_<
#88Rad_DudesmanPosted 6/23/2013 9:25:18 AM
Jaricko posted...
I think the worst is quite possibly latias. Its more used for support due to the weaker stats over latios. That is not to say that latias is bad, its just not as good as the others. I would not put toxicroak down at all because with rain hes pretty good, he can soak water moves and you can often get up a substitute and go into focus punching for massive damage in the rain.

Latias is criminally underrated

Her Substitute/Calm Mind/Roost/Dragon Pulse set is an excellent check for rain and sun teams, as she can check a good number of their Pokemon.
---
The official rad dude of the Pokemon X board.
#89Ray GunPosted 6/23/2013 9:29:33 AM
Jaricko posted...

lmao. latias is one of the best pokemon in OU.

just lmao.
---
rg
#90JarickoPosted 6/23/2013 9:32:00 AM
Rad_Dudesman posted...
Jaricko posted...

Latias is criminally underrated

Her Substitute/Calm Mind/Roost/Dragon Pulse set is an excellent check for rain and sun teams, as she can check a good number of their Pokemon.

Again there are better uses for the spot. Including different latias setups.