This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worst Pokemon in OU?

#91spooky96Posted 6/23/2013 9:33:40 AM
lol @ Latios being anywhere near to bad, let alone worst.

Its one of the best, unluckily she's underrated, maybe due to her brother Latios as gen 5 is nothing but offense.
#92JarickoPosted 6/23/2013 9:39:51 AM
spooky96 posted...
lol @ Latios being anywhere near to bad, let alone worst.

Its one of the best, unluckily she's underrated, maybe due to her brother Latios as gen 5 is nothing but offense.

Did not say bad. I said worst of the OU. All of the OU pokemon are good in their own way. And i have used just about all of them save donphan but i just have preferred rapid spinners. I have even used Latias although I prefer it as a dual screener personally. The speed on it puts it above a lot of other dual screeners and its typing is not half bad at soaking hits once behind the screens. You can also healing wish when it starts to lose effectiveness.

Maybe ill even consider using it in doubles now that i am looking at it again. That special D stat sounds interesting for a team i have.
#93RTC3Posted 6/23/2013 9:42:40 AM
i haven't used milotic at all this gen but it's prolly better than politoed
---
Lakers. Black Mamba. Steve Ca$h. "Boom boom" Pau Gasol "Train." Dwight "Makes Right" Howard. we. already. won.
#94JarickoPosted 6/23/2013 9:49:50 AM
RTC3 posted...
i haven't used milotic at all this gen but it's prolly better than politoed

I do not use milotic enough lol. I never remember it exists when i am looking for that sort of role.
#95RTC3Posted 6/23/2013 10:03:13 AM
marvel scale. switch it in on a status move and u get +1 to def for the rest of the match. it also has recover which most bulky waters dream they get

milotic@lefties
marvel scale
bold
252 hp 252 def
-scald
-ice beam
-recover
-toxic

why bother with politoed. u can even go rain dance over toxic if that's ur thing
---
Lakers. Black Mamba. Steve Ca$h. "Boom boom" Pau Gasol "Train." Dwight "Makes Right" Howard. we. already. won.
#96Gsus_94Posted 6/23/2013 10:17:10 AM(edited)
hiphops_savior posted...
Breloom, Spore is nice, but way too predictable. Speed is too slow to sweep and too frail to tank.

Espeon's only reason why it's even used is because of Magic Bounce, and too many times it falls to an offensive Stealth Rock user.

Just because it's used for Magic Bounce doesn't mean it's bad. And it falling to offensive stealth rock users is like saying ferrothorn always dies to HP fire or any fire attack (same with Gyarados and any electric attack). Every pokemon falls to something specific very easily.

Espeon is absolutely great at playing mind games and completely halts all status and stealth rock users. A lot of pokemon die to it including Ferrothorn and Scizor (i don't think bullet punch OHKOs it? especially with screens up).

---
3DS FC: 0473 7779 6792
ACNL: Melo from Besaid
#97JarickoPosted 6/23/2013 10:18:47 AM
RTC3 posted...
marvel scale. switch it in on a status move and u get +1 to def for the rest of the match. it also has recover which most bulky waters dream they get

milotic@lefties
marvel scale
bold
252 hp 252 def
-scald
-ice beam
-recover
-toxic

why bother with politoed. u can even go rain dance over toxic if that's ur thing

Politoed learns perish song and encore?
#98RTC3Posted 6/23/2013 10:26:33 AM
hmm well yeah that's true. perish song and encore definitely give toed the advantage over milotic
---
#99JarickoPosted 6/23/2013 10:37:00 AM
Running the Dual screen, Healing wish Latias on my doubles sun team now. See Latias is not terrible. That speed and special defense are perfectly suited to that team.