This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope everything can't learn toxic, earthquake and stealth rock this generation

#11bd43Posted 6/22/2013 12:09:29 PM
beebarb posted...
SkylaIsMyWife posted...
It's very annoying

Why do you hate those moves? There's no particular problem with them, and Toxic is one of my favourite moves as it can help in so many problematic battles, and the oddest Pokemon learn it.

I've even put it on Pikachu a few times for some Electric teams.

Plus, if you can't handle Earthquake and Stealth Rocks then either don't whine or don't play competitively, simple. Every move and strategy has it's counter, learn them at your own pace and don't hate the moves themselves.

You think a few moves is bad? Try not being able to win any matches except by sheer luck. I can't ever get a decent win streak, because I overthink things, take too long and make rushed decisions. I've only ever won against people who are much worse than I am as a result.

Stealth Rock dominated the metagame Gen 4 and still holds a lot of sway in Gen 5. If it were a pokemon, it'd been banned a long time ago. I doesn't ruin every pokemon, but to say it's just a feature is naive.
---
Thinking is overrated. Like Pants.
#12TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 6/22/2013 1:39:04 PM
yzman posted...
I honestly think poison types should only be able to learn toxic. Gives them a buff and makes more sense than everything and its mother having toxic.

Yea i agree or but if they insist every pokemon must learn toxic, only poison types can badly poison
---
It's a pleasure when you treasure all that's new & true & gay!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 We are one having fun walking in the glow of love..