This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you could change 1 thing about your favorite Pokemon, what would it be?

#101Nograd789Posted 6/23/2013 2:21:58 AM(edited)
Entei- a few better moves would help it a bit. As well as non-event access to Flare Blitz and Extremespeed
Poliwrath - give it drain punch
Hitmonchan - Give it shadow punch
Metagross- shift gear.
Grovyle- sceptiles stats because I love it's design SO much
---
In the seventh turning hour, should the victims shadows fall, will the irony grow hungry with the victory and all they sought for. We were one among the fence.
#102dearestnightPosted 6/23/2013 2:25:11 AM(edited)
Banette - more useful. I'd give specifics but there's so many ways to do that for a pokemon.

Edit - Also, an evolution. Might solve the first problem too.
#103pliskin33Posted 6/23/2013 2:48:45 AM
Charizard - To receive acknowledgement for the Dragon it truly is!

(This is actually a bad idea. BUT I DEMAND JUSTICE)
---
p_q I am the most fosiphicated. Two monoclometers. - Daniel_Hibiki
#104JoJoX200Posted 6/23/2013 3:42:08 AM
Medicham. More speed. I can handle its defenses, which aren't too bad actually. But having to resort to Choice Scarf bothers me.
#105Gigaman222Posted 6/23/2013 4:45:42 AM
Metagross - levitate
---
Currently playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf --- Looking forward to Pokemon X&Y
3DS FC: 3368-1267-5146
#106Xerneas66Posted 6/23/2013 5:21:45 AM
Galvantula - 110 speed, 100 sp.a, 80 in both defenses
#107ElSilverWindPosted 6/23/2013 5:25:36 AM
Yanmega: is good enough as it is, but I would really like it to get Quiver Dance. Just so I can abuse Tinted Lens AND be super fast.

Metagross: . . . Shift Gear.

Probopass: Rock/Steel SUUUUCKS!! I don't see why we keep give Pokemon amazing deffense and special deffese stats just to give them multiple common X4 weaknesses and a variety of common x2 weaknesses! How about taking 20 off that useless Attack stat and boosting something it desperately needs like it's HP or Special Attack. Or a recovery move that's not Rest.

Bastiodon: See above. Although I will accept either Power Split, recovery move that's not Rest, or a 20 buff to HP.

Mawhile: A likely candidate for the Fairy type. Seriously, this thing is begging for an evolution. That or a flat +20 boost to ALL of it's stats, and this pokemon will still be VASTLY overshadowed by other Steel types.
#108Lucis_FerrePosted 6/23/2013 5:54:34 AM
Blaziken: Unchanged, already Uber
Flygon: Anything that gives it a niche really. I guess Quiver Dance'd be interesting though it's Sp. Atk is a bit on the mediocre side, but well, something to make it being in the Bug egg group rather than Dragon feel less like being gipped.
Gardevoir: Fairy type's good, maybe a good buff to go with it.
Galvantula: It's getting repetitive but a nice buff for it's 4th slot. Thunder/Energy Ball/Bug Buzz is already pretty good. Well, maybe a decent Fighting or Ground Special would be good too, for Steels.
Samurott: Secret Sword, or an equivalent, the Psyshock to Secret Sword's Psystrike
Golurk: Maybe higher defenses/HP? More tank for the giant robot. Also a genuine ROCKETTO PANCH.
Archeops: Besides the cop out 'New ability', nothing much.
Aerodactyl: Brave Bird/Head Smash
Roserade: More moves to make good use of Technician
Liligant: Fairy typing and/or a bigger Special movepool for the love of God.
Nidoking: Higher stats all round I guess?
Manectric: Cool evolution. Electric/Fire w/Levitate
Garbodor: Bigger physical movepool/awesome evo, either works.
Tropius: Better offensive stats/an evo with better offensive stats. Everything else is fine.

I'm insanely biased towards 2 certain gens >_>
---
'Success rates are but scientific theory. A brave heart will defy any odds!'
'Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything.'
#109RoleOfGSHCPosted 6/23/2013 7:16:26 AM
Lilligant

I actually like the idea of Grass/Fairy for her. Would like a notably expanded movepool.
---
Empress of the Jovian Empire
Mechanical Advisor for Golden Sun: Adept's Refuge
#110deadpool848Posted 6/26/2013 8:10:09 AM
Give the magnemite line the levitate ability they should have alwyas had, isntead of that 1/2 assed magnet rise move.