This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you could change 1 thing about your favorite Pokemon, what would it be?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. If you could change 1 thing about your favorite Pokemon, what would it be?
3 years ago#101
Entei- a few better moves would help it a bit. As well as non-event access to Flare Blitz and Extremespeed
Poliwrath - give it drain punch
Hitmonchan - Give it shadow punch
Metagross- shift gear.
Grovyle- sceptiles stats because I love it's design SO much
In the seventh turning hour, should the victims shadows fall, will the irony grow hungry with the victory and all they sought for. We were one among the fence.
3 years ago#102
Banette - more useful. I'd give specifics but there's so many ways to do that for a pokemon.

Edit - Also, an evolution. Might solve the first problem too.
3 years ago#103
Charizard - To receive acknowledgement for the Dragon it truly is!

(This is actually a bad idea. BUT I DEMAND JUSTICE)
p_q I am the most fosiphicated. Two monoclometers. - Daniel_Hibiki
3 years ago#104
Medicham. More speed. I can handle its defenses, which aren't too bad actually. But having to resort to Choice Scarf bothers me.
3 years ago#105
Metagross - levitate
Currently playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf --- Looking forward to Pokemon X&Y
3DS FC: 3368-1267-5146
3 years ago#106
Galvantula - 110 speed, 100 sp.a, 80 in both defenses
3 years ago#107
Yanmega: is good enough as it is, but I would really like it to get Quiver Dance. Just so I can abuse Tinted Lens AND be super fast.

Metagross: . . . Shift Gear.

Probopass: Rock/Steel SUUUUCKS!! I don't see why we keep give Pokemon amazing deffense and special deffese stats just to give them multiple common X4 weaknesses and a variety of common x2 weaknesses! How about taking 20 off that useless Attack stat and boosting something it desperately needs like it's HP or Special Attack. Or a recovery move that's not Rest.

Bastiodon: See above. Although I will accept either Power Split, recovery move that's not Rest, or a 20 buff to HP.

Mawhile: A likely candidate for the Fairy type. Seriously, this thing is begging for an evolution. That or a flat +20 boost to ALL of it's stats, and this pokemon will still be VASTLY overshadowed by other Steel types.
3 years ago#108
Blaziken: Unchanged, already Uber
Flygon: Anything that gives it a niche really. I guess Quiver Dance'd be interesting though it's Sp. Atk is a bit on the mediocre side, but well, something to make it being in the Bug egg group rather than Dragon feel less like being gipped.
Gardevoir: Fairy type's good, maybe a good buff to go with it.
Galvantula: It's getting repetitive but a nice buff for it's 4th slot. Thunder/Energy Ball/Bug Buzz is already pretty good. Well, maybe a decent Fighting or Ground Special would be good too, for Steels.
Samurott: Secret Sword, or an equivalent, the Psyshock to Secret Sword's Psystrike
Golurk: Maybe higher defenses/HP? More tank for the giant robot. Also a genuine ROCKETTO PANCH.
Archeops: Besides the cop out 'New ability', nothing much.
Aerodactyl: Brave Bird/Head Smash
Roserade: More moves to make good use of Technician
Liligant: Fairy typing and/or a bigger Special movepool for the love of God.
Nidoking: Higher stats all round I guess?
Manectric: Cool evolution. Electric/Fire w/Levitate
Garbodor: Bigger physical movepool/awesome evo, either works.
Tropius: Better offensive stats/an evo with better offensive stats. Everything else is fine.

I'm insanely biased towards 2 certain gens >_>
'Success rates are but scientific theory. A brave heart will defy any odds!'
'Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything.'
3 years ago#109
Lilligant

I actually like the idea of Grass/Fairy for her. Would like a notably expanded movepool.
Empress of the Jovian Empire
Mechanical Advisor for Golden Sun: Adept's Refuge
3 years ago#110
Give the magnemite line the levitate ability they should have alwyas had, isntead of that 1/2 assed magnet rise move.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. If you could change 1 thing about your favorite Pokemon, what would it be?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived