This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best team out of these Pokemon ?

#1OneWinged_SoraPosted 6/22/2013 12:20:38 PM
Ok, so I love all these Pokemon but I am having trouble choosing which of them to pick. So can you please recommend the best 6 Pokemon out of these ?

Lilligant(Has Own Tempo, Mega Drain, Teeter dance, Petal dance and Quiver dance)
Excadrill
Aggron
Espeon
Zoroark
Volcarona
Braviary
Cinccino
Ducklett
Arcanine
Ninetales
Cobalion
Virizion
#2mralpha543Posted 6/22/2013 12:22:13 PM
You making a sun team or something?
---
Rocket Professor ~ R ~ Support Elesa! Real Arceus. Third Version M 2/26/13
Official ANBU of the Pokemon boards.
#3-Oath-Posted 6/22/2013 12:30:03 PM
Why describe only one?
#4spooky96Posted 6/22/2013 12:31:46 PM
Ninetales
Volcarona
Excadrill
Zoroark
Lilligant
Espeon
#5OneWinged_Sora(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 12:37:31 PM
What's so good about Zoroark ? Mine is still level 40 and it's moves are 'meh'..

Also, are Cobalion and Virizion really that bad ? I never see anyone recommending them.

So far, I am keeping Liligant, Excadrill and Espeon. But I am still having trouble choosing the other three.

Also, is there any good water type other than Samurott ?
#6petemidnight13Posted 6/22/2013 12:40:02 PM
What's the team for? In game, a properly disguised Zoroark solos Caitlyn. Meta-game, you have to practice to make it work.
---
Most badass noob ever. No exceptions.
Except the noob part.
#7Lucis_FerrePosted 6/22/2013 12:44:45 PM
In B2/W2?

Azumarill, Floatzel and Swanna all work well in-game. Huge Power Azumarill tears holes in things, Floatzel's fast and hits well enough, and Swanna makes up for mediocre offensive stats with high power moves and general convenience by being a joint Surf/Fly user. And naturally there's always Vaporeon. Lapras is in-game but tricky to get unlike the others due to low encounter rate close to end-game, but it's still a wrecker with access to STAB Ice Beam and being able to learn Thunder/bolt. You can also get Starmie, Walrein (albeit only in Winter), Wailord and Octillery around Route 13/Undella Bay, all of whom are decent Water mons.

If this were just B/W I'd stick with Samurott or Carracosta.
---
'Success rates are but scientific theory. A brave heart will defy any odds!'
'Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything.'
#8spooky96Posted 6/22/2013 12:46:30 PM
petemidnight13 posted...
What's the team for? In game, a properly disguised Zoroark solos Caitlyn. Meta-game, you have to practice to make it work.

I think TC is talking about the games. In games anything works, so no big deal.
#9ChaosCreativityPosted 6/22/2013 12:49:15 PM
If youre making a sun team, get a lilligant with chlorophyll, it's amazing (get giga drain instead of mega drain too)