This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Leftovers doesn't really help my magnezone

#1javel34Posted 6/22/2013 1:50:36 PM
I have one timid nature:

Substitute
Thunderbolt
Hidden power ice (bp 68)
Flash cannon

I personally find leftovers work better on my serperior and I only have one for now. So I tried choice specs but I hate being locked into moves lol. I was thinking of maybe using a balloon to avoid garchomp who is on pretty much every team.

Any other options I could do? I prefer choice specs power or choice scarf speed since he already outspeeds quite a bit.

I also need a counter for heatran would starmie be good?
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.
#2FryDays5000Posted 6/22/2013 2:18:40 PM(edited)
This might not answer your questions, but why use base 68 HP and not max 70? Sure its a 2 point difference but come on, max is everything in competitive and you would be annoyed if the damage calcs doesn't manage to KO or make the opponent's health close to zero due to that base "68" power.

BTW is this on a simulator or in the DS game(I can help you with that one)?
---
Freiza may be cool, but his brother is..... COOLER(get it?)
3DS FC:0645-6947-9076
#3SurvivorTypePosted 6/22/2013 2:17:32 PM
Air Balloon.
---
I may be a fool, but I intend to be a live fool. - Matrim Cauthon
#4javel34(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 4:30:51 PM
FryDays5000 posted...
This might not answer your questions, but why use base 68 HP and not max 70? Sure its a 2 point difference but come on, max is everything in competitive and you would be annoyed if the damage calcs doesn't manage to KO or make the opponent's health close to zero due to that base "68" power.

Ds. That's why I settled for 68 bp. Didn't want to have to keep breeding lol. So far it does a good job knocking out most dragons in one it two hits.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 http://zettai-cosplay.deviantart.com/art/Skyla-Cosplay-244148531 my wife. Doesn't count Tiger, this ones real.
#5SorrowOfAcheronPosted 6/22/2013 4:36:57 PM
Sorry for the topic-hijack, but did you check the BP on an online calculator or something similar?
Just trying to find an easy way of determining the BP.
---
GamerTag: SorrowOfAcheron, RageOfFenrisulf
Eurynome, Lv.200 Sorcerer
#6javel34(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 6:09:10 PM
SorrowOfAcheron posted...
Sorry for the topic-hijack, but did you check the BP on an online calculator or something similar?
Just trying to find an easy way of determining the BP.

Yea googled it :p

I think I used psypokes site but I can't remember for sure.
---
#7FryDays5000Posted 6/22/2013 6:17:03 PM
javel34 posted...
FryDays5000 posted...

Ds. That's why I settled for 68 bp. Didn't want to have to keep breeding lol. So far it does a good job knocking out most dragons in one it two hits.

Lol you don't have to keep breeding for better IV's. You can edit your Magnezone's IVs by uploading it in pokegen(you have to get its pkm file from pokecheck though). If you have no idea what I mean I can edit it for you if you like :)
---
Freiza may be cool, but his brother is..... COOLER(get it?)
3DS FC:0645-6947-9076
#8yzmanPosted 6/22/2013 6:29:26 PM
FryDays5000 posted...
javel34 posted...
FryDays5000 posted...

Lol you don't have to keep breeding for better IV's. You can edit your Magnezone's IVs by uploading it in pokegen(you have to get its pkm file from pokecheck though). If you have no idea what I mean I can edit it for you if you like :)

Unless he likes playing legit without hacking...
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."