This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon-Amie is there for True Pokemon Masters.

#21LordRattergun(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2013 5:48:08 PM
LightningAce11 posted...
Groundrattler? I need some help!

I don't want my bulbasaur to evolve! Does it have to?
Great balls, master balls... I just learned about pokeballs and now this?

They will be delighted. Why are type matchups important?

Nay, your Bulbasaur does not have to evolve. However, it my want to. Ask it for it's opinion.

Use whatever balls are appropriate. There are many scholars on which is best, I suggest a man named Kurt, if you can find him.

Type matchups are important as all Pokemon have their strengths and weaknesses, and sadly these types do not have a natural harmony. Pokemon most defend themselves from the harsh elements, and bring peace.

faruway posted...
I only wanna see how Legendaries eat and react when you pet them.

Looking at Genesect and the Regis.

They will be delighted.

PrettyTonyTiger posted...
Giratina would be interesting. Take it's orb off for some feet-rubbing to your hearts content, and put it on and watch it...float... oh yess it floats....

Indeed it does!

Imagine playing catch with Giratina...

PrettyTonyTiger posted...
Lordrattergun is cool.

Hey Rattergun weren't you the one that once said the champions of the king of iron fist tournament 7 should be Kazuya and Jinpachi, in which they take control of the mishima zaibatsu and walk around with pimp canes that have the skulls of Jin and Heihachi? That was great

Yes.

I have many fond memories of the TTT2 boards pre-release. Remember Tiger "Tiger Jackson" Jackson? I believe the Pokemon Master by that name that posts here was inspired by such exploits.

Hierarchy225 posted...
Anyway yeah I agree with OP. I hope Pokemon Amie is tied to IV's so that if your Pokemon hates you it won't be as strong as a Pokemon that loves its trainer.

I agree.

Love is by far the best builder of inner strength and courage.

samurai1900 posted...
Love and be loved.

Tied to stats? Could be interesting, reminds me of Digimon World, treat your Digimon well and it will be stronger and it will live longer.

Yep, that's the way of the world.

I'll have to check that out.
---
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg
#22LordRattergun(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2013 1:12:53 AM(edited)
Are there no more Pokemon Masters here that are pleased and anticipated to see this feature?
---
#23TenzhiPosted 6/26/2013 1:36:30 AM
It may be the only thing that causes me to get the new game after the news that Fairy is super effective against Dragon.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#24PT_PiranhaPosted 6/26/2013 1:44:56 AM
I grow attached to my starter and a few others, so this feature seems to be showing that you do in fact bond with your team outside of battling.
---
Remember, don't take video games too seriously- Plenty of GameFAQs users will do that for you.
-Official Real Super Sand Legend of the KHIII Board-
#25LordRattergun(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 7:18:04 AM
PT_Piranha posted...
I grow attached to my starter and a few others, so this feature seems to be showing that you do in fact bond with your team outside of battling.

Exactly!

A starter is the perfect example for this.

Even those who (foolishly) believe that they have no time for love, share a deep bond with their starter.

It's a very touching, sentimental thing. And now it can be expressed even better.

Truly, a monumental step in Pokemon as we know it.
---
#26RevoredoPosted 7/1/2013 1:06:11 PM
Every pokémon will have a different standing animation if it reaches a high friendship value throught Amie. Gardevoir's new stance will have him turn around every now and then, do a side glance at you (the trainer) and blush.

lewd.
---
Your childhood was good, but not objectively better than others'.
#27MaetchPosted 7/1/2013 1:12:57 PM
It's all data. I have no attachment to data.

I'll probably try this thing for five minutes, then get bored and just go back to kicking around AI Trainers.
#28NekoHime64Posted 7/1/2013 1:13:46 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
inb4furries

Says the person with the name "nekohime".

Anyway yeah I agree with OP. I hope Pokemon Amie is tied to IV's so that if your Pokemon hates you it won't be as strong as a Pokemon that loves its trainer.

Just because I'm a cat princess it doesn't mean I'm sexually attracted to them. And all I said was inb4furries, I didn't express any personal opinion on the matter. And look at the post right below mine.
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns
#29SMASHKING84Posted 7/1/2013 1:19:02 PM
NekoHime64 posted...
inb4furries

you rang?
---
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/196/5ol3.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOqkRU6WB10