This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wild Pokemon are quite civilized... [SPOILERS]

#1furygodsPosted 6/22/2013 6:54:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aguWj1ker7Y&list=ELcFkZA6vIXJg

Hey you Pikachu showed that a wild Pikachu, bulbasaur and a wild magnemite are having a picnic.

Now don't you feel bad for kidnapping them and disturbing their picnics?
---
Playing someone who kills people in a video game = Murderer?
Playing a Loli in a video game = Pedo? I don't think so.
#2gladwyn101Posted 6/22/2013 7:09:10 PM
Of course wild Pokemon are civilized, just look at the Mystery Dungeon games. Makes you feel guilty about catching a member of a rescue/exploration team, huh? Not to mention some of them may have been, at one point, humans.
---
4e is not D&D, but WoW making a Disguise check.
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Shiny Umbreon
#3JackSolomonPosted 6/22/2013 7:11:05 PM
gladwyn101 posted...
Makes you feel guilty about catching a member of a rescue/exploration team, huh? Not to mention some of them may have been, at one point, humans.

But we've always known some ghost Pokemon were previously humans.

Never stopped us from going all Ghostbuster on 'em.
#4Missingno_MastrPosted 6/22/2013 7:13:04 PM
JackSolomon posted...
gladwyn101 posted...
Makes you feel guilty about catching a member of a rescue/exploration team, huh? Not to mention some of them may have been, at one point, humans.

*nods* As a matter of fact, isn't it confirmed that every single Yamask (and by extension, Cofagrigus) was once human?
---
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9247960/1/404-Error
http://imageshack.us/a/img189/1407/jh6l.gif
#5fedartzPosted 6/22/2013 7:16:22 PM
Missingno_Mastr posted...
JackSolomon posted...
gladwyn101 posted...

*nods* As a matter of fact, isn't it confirmed that every single Yamask (and by extension, Cofagrigus) was once human?

Creepy 'fact' indeed *Shaking my boobs*
---
I'm a Ditto...I'm soft and fugly. Want to breed with me?
#6beebarbPosted 6/22/2013 7:19:53 PM
gladwyn101 posted...
Of course wild Pokemon are civilized, just look at the Mystery Dungeon games. Makes you feel guilty about catching a member of a rescue/exploration team, huh? Not to mention some of them may have been, at one point, humans.

You do realise that the Mystery Dungeon series takes place in an entirely different version of the Pokemon universe to the main games and other spinoffs?

The only spinoff series that could be actually connected to the main games is the Ranger series.
---
Looking forward to Pokemon X and Y.
White FC: 0862-2660-4156 / 3DS FC: 2492-4470-1418 / White 2 FC: 4556-7836-2644
#7fedartzPosted 6/22/2013 7:25:27 PM
beebarb posted...
You do realise that the Mystery Dungeon series takes place in an entirely different version of the Pokemon universe to the main games and other spinoffs?

The only spinoff series that could be actually connected to the main games is the Ranger series.

I envy rangers, they got Manaphy egg, they got the chance to fight real life Deoxys and Darkrai.
---
I'm a Ditto...I'm soft and fugly. Want to breed with me?
#8gladwyn101Posted 6/22/2013 8:05:43 PM
beebarb posted...
gladwyn101 posted...

But humans are mentioned in the Mystery Dungeon games (the Pokemon are aware of the existence of humans, and it is neither confirmed nor denied that the worlds are the same or separate.
---
4e is not D&D, but WoW making a Disguise check.
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Shiny Umbreon
#9CharizardFirePosted 6/22/2013 8:17:53 PM

Only stated by PokÚdex entries, and there are some ridiculous-sounding PokÚdex entries (just look at Kadabra's FireRed PokÚdex entry).
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#10beebarbPosted 6/22/2013 9:04:46 PM
gladwyn101 posted...
beebarb posted...
gladwyn101 posted...

But humans are mentioned in the Mystery Dungeon games (the Pokemon are aware of the existence of humans, and it is neither confirmed nor denied that the worlds are the same or separate.

Actually, it is implied that they are seperate in the first two canons R/B and T/D/S, and they actually are seperate in the Gates to Infinity canon.
---
Looking forward to Pokemon X and Y.
White FC: 0862-2660-4156 / 3DS FC: 2492-4470-1418 / White 2 FC: 4556-7836-2644