This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction: The 666th Pokemon is a fairy type

#41NekoHime64Posted 6/23/2013 12:10:59 PM
SazukeEX posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
Fairy/Dark succubus GG.

No..

Fairy/Dark Incubus/Succubus hybrid but with no gender and can mate like Ditto does.

That might be interesting....
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns
#42MetaDeDeDePosted 6/23/2013 12:26:03 PM
If it is a fairy type, I'll make it a female and name it Morrigan. Here is Iris's reaction to this:

Iris: Then it was Satan who gave Gamefreak the idea of the fairy type when he appeared to them as an Angel of Light and deceived them into think that Dragon type ore over powered. Cloyster and Manoswine exist for a reason. Thank you Sirch for vauling my option.

Sirch: You are welcome my love.
---
What do you guys think about the fairy type?
Snorlax: This is delicious. Iris: O_O Charizard: Doe this mean i am in OU now? Pikachu: No es fake.
#43MetaDeDeDePosted 6/23/2013 12:46:33 PM
MetaDeDeDe posted...
If it is a fairy type, I'll make it a female and name it Morrigan. Here is Iris's reaction to this:

Iris: Then it was Satan who gave Gamefreak the idea of the fairy type when he appeared to them as an Angel of Light and deceived them into think that Dragon type ore over powered. Cloyster and Manoswine exist for a reason. Thank you Sirch for vauling my option.

Makoto: Wait for me!!!

Makoto: Well at least it will be competitive to make it OU considering that Gamefreak is filled to the brim with Masons with Urien making no word goes out about what it truly is like in game freak since we are in the AU period (After Urien) since Gill disappeared. The reason why most Fire and Ice type are bad Pokemon is because they remind him of his brother Gill, the man who wield Fire and Ice. They even made Flareon and Glazeon bad because of this. The Fairy type is also strong against Ice type according to Smash because of his hatred toward his brother. Think about this a little and you will come to this same conclusion. I heard if there was a good Fire of Ice type, someone in Game freak who thought of that pokemon dies..
---
What do you guys think about the fairy type?
Snorlax: This is delicious. Iris: O_O Charizard: Doe this mean i am in OU now? Pikachu: No es fake.
#44KillerMechanoidPosted 6/23/2013 12:59:55 PM(edited)
MetaDeDeDe posted...
MetaDeDeDe posted...

Makoto: Well at least it will be competitive to make it OU considering that Gamefreak is filled to the brim with Masons with Urien making no word goes out about what it truly is like in game freak since we are in the AU period (After Urien) since Gill disappeared. The reason why most Fire and Ice type are bad Pokemon is because they remind him of his brother Gill, the man who wield Fire and Ice. They even made Flareon and Glazeon bad because of this. The Fairy type is also strong against Ice type according to Smash because of his hatred toward his brother. Think about this a little and you will come to this same conclusion. I heard if there was a good Fire of Ice type, someone in Game freak who thought of that pokemon dies..

What is this I don't even...

Back to topic- they'll make the succubus an animal, like how they made the demon a dog (Houndoom).
#45NekoHime64Posted 6/23/2013 12:54:09 PM
KillerMechanoid posted...
MetaDeDeDe posted...
MetaDeDeDe posted...

---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns
#46MetaFalconPunchPosted 6/23/2013 12:58:35 PM
NekoHime64 posted...
KillerMechanoid posted...
MetaDeDeDe posted...
MetaDeDeDe posted...

---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
#47MagikarpRulesPosted 6/23/2013 1:01:21 PM
I know it was on the first page, but I have to say that, for most religions that believe in the existence of Satan, he is not a fairy, since angel (or fallen angel)=/=fairy. In fact, at least in Christianity, and as far as I know, there are no fairies.

Anyway, even if we accept that Satan is a fairy, Satan=/=the beast.